(Close Window)
Topic: DVD at L&L PUB.
Hello Paul,

Could you tell us a little more about the next DVD at L&L ?

Thank you So mush

Simon
Belgium
I can tell you that it is due early next year (I spoke to Louis a few days ago) and that, while I've only seen a rough cut, they are well shot, with a great crowd.

I put a lot on these DVDs and had a good friend with me to keep the quality of material high.

I have a lot of ideas in print and in my notebooks and a couple of items came from unpublished notes. They were selected because I though they were good, strong items and I wanted to get them out there.

The difficulty level varies across the set - from self working card tricks to false deals and shuffles - so something for everyone.

I hope they are well received, I had fun doing them and I think the tricks are of a high standard.

P.
Thank you paul, for your answer, very impatient to be release!

Simon
Last question about your next DVD, sorry I'm very curious , but how many DVd they will be? sure,I prefer the quality than the quantity!
there are some mental effects?
Do you explain the 3 shells effect , you showed at the BBC?(very good idea!)??

Thank you Paul!

Simon.
.....;-))))
Sorry - I missed this question - four DVDs - the shell game handling is not on there. Due to problems with props the ending you see on that show is handicapped - I usually use an extra pea to load the other shell ahead of time (I steal the extra pea when I get the silk).

I also have a variation of an excellent idea by a young LA magician - it's not mine to tip so my handling has to stay with me for a while (it's not on the show).

P
Four Dvds ! may be 8 hours or more! great! no mental effects? I promise it was the last questions about the DVD!
thank you for your patient !

Simon
Actually there are afew mental effects, includinga version of confabulation where the prediction envelope is in full view throughout the routine - it's hanging by a string from the notebook.

P