(Close Window)
Topic: Dean's Shoppe Favorite
I have the luxury of having Paul at my Shoppe when he is in town. I think he is the most knowledgeable card guy I have seen. He can do it all and is ready for anything you throw his way. Always cool and calm and deadly. He is an amazing magician and fun to be around.
Thanks Paul for all the good times and generousity.
See you soon,
Dean
Thanks to me? Thanks to Dean! Dean runs my favorite magic hang out on the planet.

And he's the only person who can cut my hair correctly...

Hope you're well, Dean. Love to the family...

P
I'll second Dean's Shoppe as the Happiest Magic Hangout on this planet. Other planets? I don't know... but Dean is always working on new things and lets us "regulars" in on some great stuff... and is a great critic in helping us if we're doing something that can be improved.

With guys like R.P., Carney, Weber, Regal -- not to mention Dr. Bill (saved my life one time getting me to the hospital in time)... Dean's place is like a magic University.
I'll third that. What a great place. And great hair cuts to boot. The first time you go to Dean's Shoppe is like coming home.
Thanks Paul, Pete and Nabil.
Merry CHRISTmas,
Dean
I will fourth that. Dean's Shoppe is a wonderful place to hang out. Dean is a wonderful person and an even better friend. I hope all is well with you, my friend. Can't wait to get down there to the Shoppe again. Merry CHRISTmas to you and the family!

Your friend,

Karl
I haven't been to the shop yet. :cry:

I've just seen photos but the place looks great!
I love the color scheme. Makes me want a milkshake.

Hi Dean!
Message: Posted by: Mediocre the Great (Dec 17, 2006 03:40PM)
Hi Paul,

What's the funniest or most amzing memory you have from the many jam sessions you've been part of in Dean's shop?
Wow - I have no idea. I remember staying there all day chatting and talking magic while I absent mindedly toyed with a deck.

In actual fact I was toying with every single deck Dean had lying around the shop (there are lots).

After MANY hours of sneaking around I was ready and asked Dean to grab any two decks of cards - didn't matter which ones....

A miracle followed...

P
There's only one thing missing from this thread...the web address to Dean's shop! Any help there?