(Close Window)
Topic: Roccy the Raccoon.
Okay I'm sure you puppet guys don't really mess with Roccy to much, but you guys are the pro's and I m sure you guys are able to help. What I sthe best Roccy the Raccoom out?? Which company make sit?
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Jan 27, 2007 08:44AM)
I remember seeing one at penguin magic
I believe the original Rocky Raccoon from Magic Masters and Supreme Magic is probably the best.
I purchased both the original Rocky and the knock-off Robbie. Here is my mini review of the two...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=187293&forum=17

As I believe I stated, I prefer Robbie better, despite the fact that it is not the original. He works better for me, and in my opinion of magic, the best method/product that works for you personally, is a keeper.

Hope this helps...
~Jonathan
Original Rocky !!!
I have the original Rocky and a newer Roxie. Roxie looks much better, but the original Rocky manipulates much better. I usually use the original Rocky.
Original!! No doubt..
I've had Roxie and Rocky, and find that while Rocky does shed a tad, he's the real deal. Roxie just looks like a stuffed animal for my daughter's bedroom shelf, not a rough and tumble comedic partner.
Gotta go with Rocky . . .
Yes, the one from peguin just can't bring peoples imagination forward enough to a believeable animation.
Magic Masters Rocky does.
As does the Magic Masters Skunk!
Have had the same rocky for about 30 years, still usable, although bare where my fingers go, have him with me everywhere I go performing or not, people ask about him and I hand them a card,,,, in my show, I use a new rocky as an assistant, to chop in half with an arm chopper, also have roxie as an obvious girl assistant, complete with a hair bow and she floats in air,,, etc