(Close Window)
Topic: $20 Bill under Spectator's Watch???
I heard about a trick where the magician uses 1 of his bills and borrows one. He "criss-crosses" them onto each other and then hands 1 to the spectator (the signed one) and somehow transfers it from his hand to under his watch.

I am not too sure of all these details, but I know it was released in 2006 in DVD form.

Does anyone know what it is called, who made it and your thoughts on it?? Is it the same principle as Paul Harris' BUCK NAKED??
It's Asi Wind's "Time is Money".

It's a different principle, although both involve tricky folds...
Thanks a bunch.

Anyone has any opinions on this effect?? I did a search on this forum and got only a couple of short threads with links that do not work for the demo.

Anyone actually using this effect? Maybe altered it a bit??

Thanks.
Any further thoughts on this?
It's a great trick. Impromptu and it doesn't have to go under the spectator's watch but that is the preferred method. It was also in a magic magazine a couple of years back. Also check out Talk About Tricks for a performance video of this.
VcosNJ

Do you remember which magazine? I would love to find it rather then buy it AGAIN
If you want to see an earlier incarnation, check out Tommy Wonder's "splitting the profits' in his Books of Wonder
I believe it's in Magic Magazine, February issue 2005 but don't quote me on it. I've read it from here:

[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=160061&forum=111]Time is Money[/url]