(Close Window)
Topic: Looking for Footage of Criss Angel
Don't know if you guys remember in one of Criss's shows he opened up standing in the middle of a hanging wood cube from a tree (Only the outlines of the cube). But it really wasn't a cube it was a flat optical illusion type of effect. Then the camera moved and he walked forward showing the reveal of the optical illusion. I am trying to look for that footage on You Tube with no luck. Any one have any ideas where I can find that footage again?

Thanks for the help
Its there... I've seen it (on Youtube)

I beleve it was an Andrus idea.

Derek Merdinyan
I belive the Criss Angel shows are now out on DVD and you can find that scene on one of the shows.

If you want to know more about that wooden cube thing, contact Jerry Andrus (who even has a website) and say hi. Last I heard that cube thing hangs in his backyard.
Very cool. I remember seeing Jerry years ago. Very nice guy. Well he has a cool back yard decoration. A conversation piece LOL.

DerekMedrdinya: I have also seen it on YouTube but now when you are looking for it you can't find it.

Thanks guys. And if you do come across it would be great.

Thanks
I think that this is also around on a lot of other shows.

At least I remember seeing the same optical illusion used in the same manner on other shows before.
Lance Burton did a similar illusion on one of his specials. He used cards though.
The box is made, or designed rather, by Jerry Andrus'. Go to the link below to see how the illusion works. It was published with instructioins and blue print a few years ago in Linking Ring. I made one before.

[url=http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/%7Eamos/visualillusion.html]Click here[/url] (A little more then half way down).

Ron Jaxon
Message: Posted by: The Mirror Images (Jan 10, 2007 05:31PM)
Thanks Ron. I have found some of those pictures. Still looking for the video.

Thanks for all your help so far.