(Close Window)
Topic: Fraud by Daniel Garcia UK Version?
Evening All,

A friend of mine has this trick in the states and it is absolutley amazing, when he showed me it I was totally blown away!

Has there been a UK version of this trick developed?? My concern without going into to much detail is the UK paper and obviusly the smallest denomination is five pound note.

Any info would be grand, or if its a total no go zone.

Cheers

Malice
I know Daniel mentioned something about foreign versions on the dvd, but I don't have it on me. By the time I can check and get back to you I'm sure something that has the dvd on them will be able to give you a better answer.
The suggestion if outside the US is to present the spectator with the US bill, I'm not sure this would have the same effect as a note from the spectators country of origin.
Absolutely no chance. "Why are you using US Dollars"? "Here, do it with this 10 Pound note then".

This is why I never got this effect.
I don't know the modus operandi of this effect, but is this really something that can't be adapted to foreign currency ?
Just state that there is something strange about US curency ... Kind of like Americans. You never know what to expect.

Dan.
Hahahahaha, that's a good one "something strange about US curency... kind of like americans. You never know what to expect." that would be great to use if I was foreign...
even if they suspect the bill.. always let them keep it in the end! you'll end up losing a buck though... but its well worth it...
-thepugsta