(Close Window)
Topic: Magic videos
So I'm watching some videos and I realize that about 5 or 6 ppl from the audience are in all of these videos.

and these guys have the best reaction to the tricks being performed.

have any of you noticed this.
Yes, especially in the L&L videos. Keep in mind that Reno & Tahoe, where these are filmed, are relatively small communities. Naturally, the number of people who are into magic enough to attend a taping is going to be small, as well.

On some magic boards, "Dave" has a bit of a following!
I believe that he is referring to the L&L videos, which (I presume) use mostly the same audiences to keep costs down.

Yes, it does happen though.
[quote]
On 2007-01-19 12:53, Scott Cram wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah Dave!!!

He could make a lot of money if he marketed himself to magicians trying to break into the perfomance circuit.

"So you want to be an amazing magician? Having doubts about your abilities? Do you get overly nervous performing? Well Dave is your answer, for only X dollars per hour, Dave will watch your magic and will be thoroughly amazed."

Derek Merdinyan
Dave??? what does he look like, John is the best. he is in Ammar, sankey, osterlind the thin dude who does a single clap and laughs with a mustache
[quote]
On 2007-01-19 15:29, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-01-19 12:53, Scott Cram wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah Dave!!!

He could make a lot of money if he marketed himself to magicians trying to break into the perfomance circuit.

"So you want to be an amazing magician? Having doubts about your abilities? Do you get overly nervous performing? Well Dave is your answer, for only X dollars per hour, Dave will watch your magic and will be thoroughly amazed."

Derek Merdinyan
[/quote]
Now that's funny!
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 24, 2007 03:58PM)
Yes Mrs. Smith, I'd be happy to do little Suzy's party. You don't mind if I bring a few extra kids with me?