(Close Window)
Topic: Ultimate Coin Purse
Title: Ultimate Coin Purse
Medium: Trick, utility
Arena: Close Up, table side, Street Commando
Available: Any shop, http://www.rogerlovinsmagic.com , distributed by Murphys Magic Supplies Inc,

What we have here is a very nice leather coin purse with an added gimmick that makes for some interesting additions to your magic. I canít say much w/out tipping the gimmick but the purse comes with a couple knit balls like you would use with a chop cup, wink wink. The booklet that comes with the purse has some interesting ideas in it and I came up with a few more uses for my gimmicked coins. The gimmick can be removed for when you just need a nice coin purse that doesnít look fem at all. This is my first purse made for a magical application usually I use those I find at flea markets. I like the purse and the gimmick is fun to work with.
Mmm. Is this not just like the Becker Coin Purse with a m****t. I didn't see any credit to Mr Becker in the ad. Is there any in the instuctions I wonder? Forgive me if I overlooked this. I think somebody should maybe read Stunners for handling tips also, it was rather revealing on the demo!
I recently purchased this and will be sending it back for a refund. It was horribly made. The stitching is coming out on the top of the purse and the bottom half is sewn on crooked. Looks like it was a rush job; hope the others out there are better.
Mine was sewn good...may have switched to a new supplier and that isn't good.
Mine was ok too.
Yep my purse was brilliant ;)
bsears why don't you get a replacement???
This sounds interesting. Can you guys tell me what you are using it for aside from; perhaps, coin switching? I'm thinking about getting one for my Copper Silver Brass routine but looking for other uses as well. Also, what do these cost retail as I've had a hard time locating one on the web.
[quote]On May 14, 2008, rmendez wrote:
This sounds interesting. Can you guys tell me what you are using it for aside from; perhaps, coin switching? I'm thinking about getting one for my Copper Silver Brass routine but looking for other uses as well. Also, what do these cost retail as I've had a hard time locating one on the web. [/quote]

also interested about this ;)