(Close Window)
Topic: Encore Magic
Anyone know what's become of Chris Reeman and Encore Magic? I'd wanted to buy a vanishing birdcage from him...heard he'd made the best...but he seems to have disappeared....
I talked with Chris today. He has had other matters that had taken up much of his time. He is working on cages right now. Hopefully, the end of next week will see him caught up on orders.

I will keep things posted here.

Richard
When I was up to see Chris a few weeks ago to pick up the Rings N Things tooling Chris was hard at work on the cages. I read on another forum that someone had done a drive by the store and said it had closed up, this is not true as Chris was open for business and had a lecture going on that Saturday evening while I was there. So any rumors that Encore has gone out of business is not true.

Also I've seen some postings about this website being an indication he is gone, again, this was an assumption as Chris and I talked about the website to quite an extent, all of which was refining it to be more user friendly, attractive and easier to navigate.

Encore is still alive and well and just refining it's image to better serve the magic community.

Best,
Jake
It's been a couple of years since the last post. Any updates on Chris?
He is out of the business. I still talk to him on occasion.

Richard
Do you still talk to Chris. Does he have any cages etc. he'd like to offload?

Dartagnan
Chris makes cages when he feels like it. He has pretty well gotten away from magic and certainly from manufacturing in any large amounts.