(Close Window)
Topic: Want a piece of street history?
My custom strait jacket (shown in my avatar) is now for sale elsewhere in the Magic Café.
CHANCE!

Where you at bro?

Best,

Dan-
Hey Dan, check your PM's...
Chance, sounds like something very special pm me with the details. thanks
Metone, all the details are already posted in the For Sale section on the Café. Look over here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=199211&forum=81&0
Man I've seen heavily used straitjackets...and I would not buy anyone elses to use that's for sure. Mine is so gross you have no idea...I've had it for over ten years and I put this thing on complete and total strangers...they actually get to wear it!!!

Ahahahahahahaha!

The dirt, the grime, the sweat and they have no idea...can you say ring around the collar, I know you can! ;)

I need a new one anybody wanna buy mine?

You can see pics of mine from 1995 to 2006 here...

http://www.myspace.com/chris_robertson

;)

johnny
I'm afraid I'd get pushed over and rolled down the concourse, and out of the venue.
Then eveyrone rummages thru my props and takes what they like.
[quote]
On 2007-02-27 00:04, Frank Starsini wrote:
I'm afraid I'd get pushed over and rolled down the concourse, and out of the venue.
Then eveyrone rummages thru my props and takes what they like.

[/quote]

Just your Cellini cups Frank,just them is all...I already got one of your Busker Pouchs, but dang burn it I had tah pay fer it!? I'll just take yours and sell it on ebay...gawd I love that place, a smart criminals worldwide pawn shop...Hahahahaha!

Have a nice roll! Is that butter on your pants!?

johnny
I'm not selling a gross, dirty, grimy, sweaty strait jacket. If I was, it would cost much more. My DNA should be worth something after all!