(Close Window)
Topic: Canadian Juno Awards
Hey fellow Canadians,

Just saw another ad for the Junos (a Canadian music award show) and they are promising a "magical" event etc. etc. Anyone out there work on anything special for them??? Timothy? Chris?

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Nope..not me.

Anyone else?

Best,

Tim
Not us.

All the best,

Rob
Not I.

-Chris.
Hmm...
mike berends?
Murray Hatfield?
Ryan joyce?
Greg frewin?
Shawn Farquhar?

Just a couple of "Canandas Finest" off the top of my head
Not me????? LOL

Guess we will just have to watch.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
I thought it might be David Ben when I saw Patrick Watson was involved but it turns out that its the musician Patrick Watson and not the CBC personality, magic fan and friend of David Bens.

Blair... are you sure they really meant magic performance would be involved or was " magical" maybe a decriptive word? Was there any visual clue in the ad of someone performing?

Best,

Tim
Checked out the web and found that the big promoting radio station refers to itself as Magic....FM and that its hosts are called magicians

But it is just a heads up to watch for the show. I know Gerry Frenette has supplied props to awards shows before, believe the ACTRA awards.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
I'll record it... don't think I can stay awake through the Juno awards... I've tried in the past..ZZZZZZ LOL

Thanks for the heads up.

Best,

Tim
I am a freelance cameraman who is booked to shoot the show I will see if I can ask producers if they have any info