(Close Window)
Topic: Jay Sankey's In a Flash
Hi everyone

I have been using this effect in my show for about 3 years now and it gets a stronger reaction than almost any trick you can do. I think because it contains elements of card, paper and fire magic people love it. I cant find any posts about it in the past so was just wondering if anyone else uses it and has an opinion on it?

Cheers.
There's hundreds of posts regarding this effect ready and waiting for you to read.

Go to the 'Advanced' section of the Café search engine and enter in 'sankey in a flash', leaving the option button in the search set at 'search for all words', which is its default position.

You'll find hundreds of posts regarding 'In a Flash'.
I think this trick is incredible but don't burn your fingers. LOL
It's a neat little effect, not what people are expecting to see. I posted a comment on this a few weeks back. I'm not usually a big fan of Jay but this is defintely one of my faviourites,

Diane
This effect I use only as a closer - it is so strong it's impossible to follow anything behind it - especially cards. I give them 2 choices: either I can apply enough pressure with my thumb to actually push the quarter thru the deck to the chosen card OR I can apply fire and burn it thru. Guess which one is always chosen?! It is a fun thing to perform and to witness. I love it!
I agree with Mr. Kohler. It's so strong that I too use it as a closer in my close-up shows. I like to bring it out and and ask the audience to "please induldge me , so that I may do just one last card trick".

This effect never fails to get some "oohs" and gasps from the crowd. I love it.
Btw, does 'in a flash' come with only blue-back bicycle cards?

Thanks,
Yujie
After you buy the effect I see no reason in making your own red back deck.