(Close Window)
Topic: Axtell Puppet Video Challenge!
Soon to be announced....we are having an Axtell puppet video contest with an amazing panel of judges from Television & Film, Las Vegas, Broadway, and some of the leading professionals in the puppet world.

Top prize will be $1000 Axtell products
Second Prize $500 in Axtell Products
Third Prize $250 in Axtell Products

We will have several categories... Youth and Adult, and a few others.... we are fomulating the contest right now and would like your input on the rules, etc. Read more about it in our customer forum at http://www.network54.com/Forum/149423/
Steve,
This is a great idea. Keep us posted as to schedule and deadlines.
I'd like to give it a try.

Oliver
Im in... :)It sounds FUN :)
Look at the Panel of Judges!

http://www.axtell.com/puppetvideochallenge.html
Yipes! I think I just lost my voice...
After you, wanlu.
WOW AX this is really great!! Great line up of judges too.

When is the deadline on this??

I just bought on ebay my 2nd Croco gator puppet. If any of have seen my croco puppet in my library show then you know that CROCO is a BIG part of my show. Well Croco works a lot of shows over the past 5 years and he is getting a bit worn. AX is going to give him an operation but have not gotten the time to send him out to CA. So I bought a 2nd one on EBAY. I must say the axtell puppets hold there value. I paid 300.00 for this puppet and Axtell sells it for 350.00

So I love the contest idea AX! You are always creating new things and ideas. you are the man!!

Ken
Thanks! It really is going to be fun. I'll have the official announcement with the instructions and entry information on FRIDAY! Woo Hoo!

The judges can't wait to see who is the next big talent! Will it be you?

Ax
Wow look at the judges!!! :)

...I honestly think I don't stand a chance, but I'm in just for the fun of actually doing it :) Let's go for it Olivertwist :)

Hey Steve...this is what I want for my $1000... :) :)

Cry Baby
Cockatoo
Big Baby
Dino Star
Off the Meter

$500 Cry Baby and Big Baby :)

$250 Cry Baby and Some extra Expo 2 Markers and MDB Plastic :)

If I don't come in even close to the winners...I will still order Cry Baby and Cockatoo :) My current wishlist :)

Thanks

Wanlu
I was just kidding, but that was my reaction when I saw the list of judges. I'll try to get an entry together.
Yup...actually I had the exact reaction down at the Axtell Forum :)
We are going to have a lot of categories for "BEST OF....." so there will be many winners. What else could help reduce the "stress level" or intimidation of the judges?
Steve,
You couldn't have picked better judges. Don't worry about the stress level. Since we won't be standing in front of the judges it's just a matter of focusing on delivering the routine to the camera. It shouldn't be too hard. Performing in front of these judges would be another thing. Like asking Tiger Woods to watch you golf.

Oliver
Okay the Official RULES and APPLICATION are up on the site. I hope EVERYONE joins in and makes this a killer contest.

3 Categories for 3 Age Groups - Each with 3 prizes

$1000 - $500 - $250

and EVERYONE gets $25 credit just for joining in the fun!

Check it out at http://www.axtell.com/puppetvideochallenge.html

Ax
We start shooting TODAY!!! :)

Let's all have fun doing this :)
Have you seen the recent updates?
I cant believe so few people have entered
Are the finalists being announced before the winners? In the original rules it said they would be announced on the 15th, but then it also said the winners wouldn't be announced until January.