(Close Window)
Topic: Ricky Jay on The Unit
Ricky Jay played a CIA guy on The Unit this week. He wrote the story.
I just about passed out when I saw him on the show
What is "The Unit"?
The Unit is a show on CBS. Essentially the Unit is a high level miliary anti-terrorism Unit that answers directly to the President. Here is the website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/

Ricky was also in the season finale last night (5/8/07) of the Unit. He played a very key role at the very end of the show. Apparently succeeding in brining one of the Unit members into the CIA.

With the way it was left off, it looks like Ricky Jay will definately be in next year's season. Right now, you can still go to the Unit website and view last night's episode.

Ricky plays a CIA operative, so its not really related to his magic, however he did switch a SD Card that had critical information. They show him Classic Palm the SD Card as he walks away in the first episode that he appeared in.
He was on last night.
The Unit is the best show on TV....
He has been a charector quite a few times. He playes a great part.

Wonder if the fact that David Mamet was the creator has anything to do with it?
Lovers???
Certainly not what I was trying to say, but you are free to say it if you like.
...of [i]magic[/i] I meant!
Again, not the point I was making, but you are certainly free to make it.
[i]Ricky and David sitting in a tree...kiss...ing. First comes Love (in the form of magic) then comes marrige (in the form of movie rolls) then comes Ricky with the baby carrige (in the form of awards, of some sort?!)...[/i]

[b]*[/b]Note to mods. The following was said in jest and in no way reflects my true feelings about peoples sexuality...not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have NO idea if they are a couple? All I know is that he's always at his side when he shows up to spin records at clubs!
Hmmm, Mamet always casts his current wife in his movies and Ricky always seems to turn up in his movies and now the TV show (which, by the way, Mamet claimed only a *** would work in TV)...Hmmmmmm
Mamet's wife is also a involved in the Unit & Dennis Haysbert is a producer on it now.