(Close Window)
Topic: Max Maven 1988 at FISM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlsWNgO_W-A
Poor quality video but Great magic!

Thanks
Made me think of a new effect. Have four people come onstage, mix envelopes and when you open each envelope you take out a PHOTO OF EACH PERSON.
That's a good example of how the mind and technology developed over the years! (Yes, pun intended, heynowww) :bg:
Max is so good! Pete, the photo idea is very cool.
[quote]
On 2007-06-01 13:14, Pete Biro wrote:
Made me think of a new effect. Have four people come onstage, mix envelopes and when you open each envelope you take out a PHOTO OF EACH PERSON.
[/quote]

It's been done already
[quote]
[/quote]

That's a brilliant twist, Pete. I hate you!!! :rotf:

Greg
[quote]
On 2007-06-01 19:56, inidyls wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

It's been done already
[/quote]

By...?
Let's start with myself, but I do give credit to Gregory wilson for the photo idea. I also give credit to Richard Osterlind for the handing out of the envelopes technique he made my presentation twice as strong.
Also there is a guy of the name Wayne Hoffman (you can google him I forget his web address)he also does a beautiful routine and I think but not positive Harry Anderson did this with Cartoon figures that looked liked self portraits.
I also think Paul Hallas can give you the originator of the routine , let me PM him.
I've seen it done with photos of people too, but don't recall who. Nice twist by Max for FISM, wonderful presentation.

As for crediting an originator to this 'type' of effect you probably need look no further than Annemann's Practical Mental Magic. I don't have my copy available right now but 'Remote Control' is a title that springs to mind (but that doesn't mean it IS the right title :) )

Saved you a p.m. I read your mind :)
Paul.
Hi. Does anybody know if there is a published version of this trick? Who is the originator? I look in Annemans's Practical Mental Magic and couldn't find a reference to the effect. Thanks!
Did you ever find out more on this?