(Close Window)
Topic: Tilford Card Fan to Top Hat
Hi there,
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Tilford version of the Card Fan to Top Hat. I am thinking of buying a few used but would like to know how they rate against other versions. I notice this version is significantly cheaper than most others...

Thanks for your help,
Landon
Recently I just bought one which seems made in china. Price is much cheaper and quality is quite OK. I am not sure what is selling by Tilford.
There are a few versions available in the market today. Most importantly check out the studiness of the collapsible top hat. After the transformation, is the hat solid or does it look flimsy. That is the criteria we should look out for.
Just email Tilford and he will tell you what he is selling. He may be the only person who knows.

I wondered why the price dropped from $250.00. Looks like others are coping the thing.
Hi,
Thanks for your responses. I will email Tilford for more info.

indomagic,
did you buy yours new or used? I would be interested to know the brand name if you know the make. I'm open to different versions, I'm just looking into the various makes right now.

Thanks again,
Landon
Hi Landon

Actually I sell the card fan to top hat in my website wwww.indomagicland.com. I got it from one of my supplier and no brand. You can check the photo in my website.
OK, awesome, thanks for letting me know. I'll check into that. A friend of mine recommended the Tilford hat so I might go with that one but I haven't decided yet.

Thanks,
Landon