(Close Window)
Topic: Limited Edition 1800 Anything Is Possible Bottle- Only 100 will be made!
Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be releasing a limited run of 100 of my "Anything Is Possible" bottles on July.18 with the 1800 deck in them. Each one will be numbered and signed and will hopefully find a place on collectors' shelves everywhere.

Thanks for looking!

Jamie D. Grant
http://www.whatizit.net
Hey, Jamie -
I can't get the information to scroll down on the site.
Doug
Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. It seems to be working fine on my computer, though...

Anyone else having problems viewing?

jamie
Yes. But I clicked on the image and did find the purchase information.
http://www.whatizit.net/Red1800.html

http://www.whatizit.net/Blue1800.html

Both work for me from what I can tell. I haven't tried to buy one yet...so not sure if that part is working properly.

--Jim
It's working now...
Thanks!
Doug
Looks good.
I hate website design, lol!

I think I've got it working now- I'll try to get some red pics up as well.

Thanks for looking!

jamie
95 left!

You can still make the top ten...

jdg
I hate web design too! ahh crap that's my real job *depression* I need to get a bottle, iv told a lot of people about them but I have nothing to show!
Jaime,
What kind of bottles are those? Cool!
Insider secret, lol. Unless you buy one!

Actually, we have a dairy here in town that still uses glass milk bottles and they really have the perfect look...

Cheerio,

jdg
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian
That would make the boss nuts.....go for it. You got to have an identical empty milk bottle though!
[quote]
On 2007-06-26 20:15, Jamie D. Grant wrote:
Insider secret, lol. Unless you buy one!

Actually, we have a dairy here in town that still uses glass milk bottles and they really have the perfect look...

Cheerio,

jdg
[/quote]

They fit so nice and snug.
It's like they were born for each other.
Now if you could just put them in a crystal decanter that would be real 1800's!

JMHO

Cheers! ;)
[quote]
On 2007-06-26 23:50, bekralik wrote:
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian

[/quote]

That's the greatest idea I've ever heard, lol. Brilliant. PM me if you're serious about doing it.

[url=http://www.whatizit.net]Anything Is Possible,[/url]

Jamie D. Grant
Jamie, your 'Anything is Possible' bottles are wonderful! I cannot imagine anyone even REMOTELY interested in magic or any 'impossibilia', not craving one!
A beautiful concept... makes me smile every time I look at them! Bless you.
Thanks Steve- that's very kind of you!

And today (July.18) is the official launch day- don't miss out! Find out why, "Anything Is Possible" at:

Cheerio,

jamie
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Jul 18, 2007 07:01AM)
I think what you have done is incredible Jamie, and the only thing that has me more interested, is the fact you say it is unaltered, so the glass isn't blown around it, not broken and re-sealed. How long does it take to make one up roughly? I am not saying I don't believe you, but as everyone will agree, it looks impossible, how do we know you are not doing as you are saying? (Please don't bash me people, I am just saying :))
That is awesome. Now if I can convince the wife to let me buy one...
[quote]
On 2007-07-18 08:01, Christopher Williams wrote:
I think what you have done is incredible Jamie, and the only thing that has me more interested, is the fact you say it is unaltered, so the glass isn't blown around it, not broken and re-sealed. How long does it take to make one up roughly? I am not saying I don't believe you, but as everyone will agree, it looks impossible, how do we know you are not doing as you are saying? (Please don't bash me people, I am just saying :))
[/quote]

Hiya, Chris- that's more than a fair question and I get it all the time. "I just don't think a deck of cards would last in a billion degree heat, lol." is my usual answer. That, and the fact that I include a card attachment stating that I guarantee that the glass is not cut or altered in any way. Once you see one up close, as well, I think it's pretty obvious that the bottle is straight from the milk company. They take me a few hours to make each one and I'm quite proud of the result.

Hope that helps!

jamie
[quote]

Brian

[/quote]

Fun story...
Scot Morris (Of Omni and Games magazine fame) has a collection of "impossible objects" including many "things in bottles." He told us of a College professor who had a Rubik's cube in a bottle on his desk. Over the weekend some students got into his office and solved the cube... while inside the bottle.

(Could be the other way around, either way it's a good story especially when you hear Scot tell it.)
My 2 Anything Is Possible Bottles (RED & BLUE Deck) arrived this morning, they are just unbelieveable.

Everyone I showed them to were amazed, just could not believe how could a deck of cards got into the bottle!

I requested Jaime to send one to my friend in Washington for his Birthday and he was amazed too.
[quote]
On 2007-08-13 13:20, ChinaMan wrote:
My 2 Anything Is Possible Bottles (RED & BLUE Deck) arrived this morning, they are just unbelieveable.

Everyone I showed them to were amazed, just could not believe how could a deck of cards got into the bottle!

I requested Jaime to send one to my friend in Washington for his Birthday and he was amazed too.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words! They're always appreciated!

Anything is possible,

~jamie
Jamie,

Do you make those with decks that people send you? I have an autographed deck of Jerry Nuggets from Chris Kenner. Would you be able to put those in a bottle?

Thanks!
Steve
Hiya Steve~ I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

jdg
Jamie is it possible for Post to Australia?
If so, how much!
Thanks
They look great! I know a few methods of putting impossible objects in...but wow!

Might have to get one for the new magic bar...

Best,

M:C
Thanks!

I do ship to Australia and the UK...

;)

jamie
Got my bottle today!
My entire family enjoyed being wonderfully perplexed and we will continue to enjoy the various theory's that will be put forth for years to come.
I don't know how Jamie does it and I don't want to know...it is simply magic in a bottle. I love looking at it! Remarkable!
[quote]

Brian
[/quote]
Brian, did you ever give any more thought to this? April Fools' is fast approaching...

Anything Is Possible,

jamie
Just want to say that I'm the proud owner of one of Jamie's Bottles and think is totally fantastic and awe inspiring. I have it standing on my desk at work and have lost count of the number of people that have stopped and started trying to work out "how is it possible" ?

I was wondering how many other people in the UK have bottles ? Can't believe I'm the only one !
Hi again david
I am hoping to join in the fun soon, I've just pm'd jamie for availablitiy etc...
did you go for the 1800's or standard bikes?
cheers again mate
matt
Its in the post!
cant wait..........
Matt, I think that's a record for how fast it you got it! Canada Post must be doing something right...
FYI, there are still some L.E. 1800s still available!

~jdg
This is great piece of art.Of course I would like to make it more useful to magi.
Supply a blank bottle(empty) and a card box alongwith.Leave the rest to the magis brains to devise a routine....u would sell more pieces.
Just my 2 penny worth of thoughts.
I'm thinking accessories. I'm still waiting for Jamie to come out with his AIP bottle clip. So I can carry it around with me and whip it out at a moments notice.
[quote]
On 2008-05-07 23:15, mindshrink wrote:
This is great piece of art.Of course I would like to make it more useful to magi.
Supply a blank bottle(empty) and a card box alongwith.Leave the rest to the magis brains to devise a routine....u would sell more pieces.
Just my 2 penny worth of thoughts.
[/quote]

If anyone is interested in this great suggestion- it's no problem!

~jdg

[img]http://www.tokyomagic.jp/shop/images/cat_fa/fa26b_hukabottle_blue.jpg[/img]

[quote]
On 2007-08-16 21:07, Eddie Garland wrote:
Got my bottle today!
My entire family enjoyed being wonderfully perplexed and we will continue to enjoy the various theory's that will be put forth for years to come.
I don't know how Jamie does it and I don't want to know...it is simply magic in a bottle. I love looking at it! Remarkable!

[/quote]

If you have a second, check out this super-fun video Eddie made about the AIPs:

http://web.mac.com/edbain/DarkArtsMedia/Whatizit.net.html

~jamie