(Close Window)
Topic: Welcome to The Magic Café Chad!
As founder and manager of our little online community it gives me great pleasure to introduce [b]Chad Long[/b] as our very special [i]GUEST OF HONOR[/i] for June 2007. I've known Chad for many years and I know you will all enjoy the next week of what is sure to be interesting magical discussions. Thanks for coming Chad! :)
A big Indiana welcome to you Chad, thank you for taking the time to drop in...
Thanks for coming bye to share in our little Café.
Welcome to the Café, Chad!

Robert

PS - Chad is one of my favorite close-up magicians. His "Full Deck Oil and Water" is unbelievable.
It is FANTASTIC to welcome you here!

RevJohn
Welcome
To Whom It May Concern,

This is a memo from the offices of Dunst & Kerr, legal representation for Chad Long during his visit to the Magic Café. Please remember, when posting a comment or question, it will automatically be forwarded to our offices for review and verification of authenticity. In two or three hours, you will receive a confirmation email and an attached form. Please fill out the form, and fax or email a copy back to us ASAP. Don't forget to include your assigned user ID number. After approval, your post will be forwarded to the office of Chad Long for a response. We thank you for your understanding, and feel this process will make Chad's week more enjoyable for everyone.

Sincerely,

Dunst & Kerr

PS: JUST KIDDING! I would like to thank Steve for inviting me here this week. I'm truly humbled and hope you get something out of it. I've met so many nice people over the years, and hope some of you get the time to stop in and say hi. Now, don't be shy, and let's have some fun!

Chad
Tmowens, Tom, RevJohn, and Andrew, thanks for the kind welcome. I look forward to a fun week!

Robert, check is in the mail!

Chad
Well, if the fun and frivolity to be had at a Chad Long lecture is any indication, then this time at Der Kafe will be a riot!
Welcome to the Café Chad, hope you have a great time!
Hey Chad,

Long time no see...

hope you have a great week at the Café...

PS Still would like to talk to you about working LVMI... 3rd times a charm!
Welcome Chad. I look forward to learning more about you this week.
Welcome Chad. I look forward to hearing more from you.
Welcome Chad! I know you're a great magician, and I look forward to your stay here! :D
I also say hello and welcome to the Café, Chad. You seem to have an excellent sense of humor, which made me like you right off the bat
[quote]
On 2007-06-25 11:29, Danny Archer wrote:
Hey Chad,

Long time no see...

hope you have a great week at the Café...

PS Still would like to talk to you about working LVMI... 3rd times a charm!
[/quote]

Danny,

Hope you're well, and I'm feeling really good about the 3rd time! Take care, and please keep in touch.

Chad
LCBellah, JackLangdell, john_herm & Tablic,

Thanks for taking the time to comment and I hope you enjoy my time here.

Chad
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]
Welcome aboard Chad. Enjoy your visit.
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your time with us! :)
Justin, Daniel & Bill,

Thanks for the triple welcome! I appreciate it!

Chad
Hi Chad,

Welcome!

I remember attending a lecture of yours in Vancouver at Douglas College sometime back in 99 or 2000? (Perhaps even at a later date as my memory is a bit fuzzy as to the the actual time frame.) What is memorable is you left aprox 100 of us entertained and captivated during your lecture - I especially remember card through wall. Looking forward to your post and thanks for taking the time to visit us at the Café.

Chrystal
Hi Chrystal,

Thanks so much for the kind words and for bringing back some great memories of my visit to Vancouver! I had a blast with your awesome group, and sure hope to see you guys again one day! Thanks again, and take care!

Chad
Welcome to the Café although its about time to leave... I hope you will come back and visit again as I enjoyed your insights.