(Close Window)
Topic: Idea for trick...comments needed
Today I was standing in my driveway, and I saw a leaf being blown across it, very slowly. It gave me this idea: attach invisible thread to a leaf on the street, stand 5 or 10 feet away, and then have the leaf come to you. It would be on w kind of windy day, so it wouldn't just be reaaling strainht towards your hand. I was wondering if there are any invisible thread reels that reel in very slowly? thanks...
That's kinda neat.

Another way to do it might be to just stick a length of IT on your shirt and the other end on the leaf (about 4' should do). Then you could crouch down get the IT in the crotch of your thumb and slowly lift your hand. The leaf would start to come to you. Thenm you could slowly stand and the leaf would rise up. then you coud slowly reach and it would come right into your hand..

That would look purdy durn slick on a windless day.

Best,

Dan-
I think the Kennedy reels ony go 6 feet now but that's the one. Danny has a better idea with the single strand and anchor.
The Kennedy is 10ft.
Thanks nitram, your right. I read it backwards, they no longer sell the 5' spools, only the 10' now.