(Close Window)
Topic: Magic videos online...
A while back a Magic Café Member posted a websit that allows you to take a link (a video) and copy it into this site. This allows you to download the clip to your computer if you cant view it online. I have some magic manipulation videos I am wanting to do this with. Does anyone remember the site?

Thanks so much,

Desmond
I haven't tried in on this forum, but on other non magic forums I belong to Photobucket gets the job done.

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]
Can photobucket.com take large video files, Will?
I don't know how this would work with photo bucket? I am looking to take a URL and paste it into a web page that allows you to download the link. I do not want to upload a clip onto the internet, I want to download a clip.

Desmond
[quote]
On 2007-06-28 18:19, JamesTong wrote:
Can photobucket.com take large video files, Will?
[/quote]

I'm not sure the size limit, but I know I have used it for 3-5 mintue clips in the past.
[quote]
On 2007-07-01 12:31, DJ Trix wrote:
I don't know how this would work with photo bucket? I am looking to take a URL and paste it into a web page that allows you to download the link. I do not want to upload a clip onto the internet, I want to download a clip.

Desmond
[/quote]

I see. I misunderstood the "this site" part of your intial question. You may not need a special site for that. Follow the link to the video and then when it is in the spot you would play from, you should be able to right click it and then do a save as and that should work for you.
I used [url=http://keepvid.com/]this one[/url] with great success...
Don't forget to rename the file in .flv though.
^^
Thank everyone for their help. Thanks lawrens, that's what I was looking for.

Desmond
Thanks, Lawrens, that is one resource that is helpful to mee too.