(Close Window)
Topic: FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!
Nuff said'

Bizzaro.
OK Bang, bang, bang. You're dead.

:banana:
Um...huh?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
This thread scares me :eek:
Left handed bacon blenders do get a much better reaction from dyslexic puppies.But do remember to shave your hamsters.

(sorry, I just wanted to be involved somehow)

:bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg:
I perform the "fire-wallet" and from it produce the bills for slow-motion transpo during my restaurant work. I'll do great magic but still during my performance the kids want to see the fire wallet again & again. Cracks me up!
:hrmph:

:hmm:

:confused:

:idea:

:dance:
That Kaps fire wallet really gets a reaction. It is one effect you can do over and over and everyone still roars... every time!

And not much skill involved. Isn't that usually the case? I have owned several but each one seems different(although all were of high quality) Does anyone know if there is a catalogue with the different types of wallets pictured?
Back in the late '70's a good friend of mine was into both photography and magic. He always carried one of those now-antique cube flashbulbs in his pocket. Being a magician, he, too, carried his trusty flash paper!!!

He was not aware that static from the keys he carried in his pocket would set off the flash cube....which in turn would ignite the flash paper!!!!

Talk about FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bengi :rolleyes:

(This might belong in "It's not magic"....but couldn't resist!!)
Ever try blasting fire by filling your mouth with Ronsonal and spitting it at a flame indoors and setting your shower wall on fire, along with your face? Thatís it, Iím trying gasoline next time. BOOM :angel: Boom

Sable :dance:
I'd give my right arm to be amidextrious. :dizzy:
[quote]
On 2001-09-28 11:38, Bizzaro wrote:
Nuff said°¶

Bizzaro.
[/quote]

@@ :confused: :confused:
Er.. Jeb Sherrill, I hope I'm not too late but, er... if you want to firebreathe, use pure parrafin (kerosine if you're in the USA), make sure its pure... (phone the manufacturers, tell them why). Anything else and the risk of blowback (when the flames get into your mouth (can callapse lungs)) vastly increases or there is stuff in it that will seriously mess up your insides. For more info on fuels check this out (and yes I know its a long address): http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/article.php?id=<3d1cdf90$0$19904$bed64819@news.gradwell.net>&thread=&date=2002-06-30+20%3A14%3A01

For more info on technique, PM me.

Jester_Juggler :clown: