(Close Window)
Topic: Must own DVDs since Osterlind Too?
My job keeps me in and out of touch with the mentalism community. I got Osterlind's too series which is wonderful. Are there any stellar DVDs of that level that have come out since then?
I'm sure others here would disagree. However I would say no. There is a great book though:

http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Game-Tennis-Timothy-Gallwey/dp/0679778314

DT3

It has been out 4 years longer than I have.
Hi Jonathan,

Well of course it lies in the point of someone's view what DVD is a must own. But I can highly recommend Osterlinds new DVD Set "No Camera Tricks". They are amazing!! Richard at his best.

His routines and ideas helped me a lot and influenced some of my material for my new mental show.

Aside that there are many others so its hard to mention them all here but another great DVD set to mention is "Unexpected" from Marc Spelmann & Peter Nardi (available at Alakazam)

The 2 DVD-Set is all about impromptu mentalism and I already successfully performed some of their routines. Absolutely great as I really like Marcs ideas and style.

Greetings
Thomas
If you don't have already the banachek psi series.
Marc Spelmnann series(very good)
John archer of course !
Andrew Normansell
Unexpected by nardi and Spelmann
I don't recommand Nothing by Max maven
A clever book SAD by Looch
I have to vote for Jack "Something" DVD and "Tea with Alice and Jack"
....both of them is limited to 100 edition....and YES....YOU have to get them yourself!

and NO....Mr.Jim don't pay me anything to vote for both of his DVD....a rare set indeed