(Close Window)
Topic: Gimmicks custom made
Just had a chat with old friend Pavel and he says he'll make ANY GIMMICKS custom for you... his work is excellent.

Here's how to reach him.

Pavel-MAGIC
P.O.Box 1321
1211 Geneva 26
Switzerland

Phone & Fax 011 41 22 301 10 04
http://www.pavelmagic.com
Oh yea. I had Pavel make me a custom "acrobatic knot", I told him I use them Hunter Bow knot, so when I got the trick there was a Hunter bow gimmick knot with it. Pavel is the man.
Hey,

What type of gimmicks does he create.
I've had Pavel custom make me a couple of items over the years. I've even had him do his standard items in custom colored rope! He is easy to work with and delivers exactly what you want!

Shakes, what kind of gimmick do you want? There is only a couple of ways to gimmick a rope. Pavel will configure the gimmicks and the number of gimmicks in a rope anyway you can dream of! Heck, one of his "standard" tricks has 13 gimmicks installed!

For those folks that have Clarks “Rope Royal” booklet think about having Pavel gimmick the rope for you rather than making it yourself (and not using rubber cement as the gimmick!). How about the old (1940’s) Francis Martineau “Rope Hectic”. There are two strong routines that use gimmicks that haven’t seen the light of day in at least a generation or two. Both are killer routines and both can be made by Pavel! Hey! I think I’ll do it! Never mind you guys!!!
You have no idea what kind of gimmicks I would want. --lol
It wobbles the mind to even think about it! I say go for it!
Shakes
Send an email to Pavel and order his demo DVD, on it he demos over 30 rope tricks. After you see his tricks you can use your own imagination. I have three Pavel tricks from his catalog, and two custom made Pavel tricks.
"Wobbles the mind"? I don't know if that's a typo or just an expression I've never heard, but I like the sound of it!

Murf
No typo...just something I say when something almost blows my mind but really only gives it a little wobble! LOL!!! Been saying that since I was a kid!
I bought some of the Pavel rope tricks and the work and the quality are unbelievable. He is one of the most creative magicians I have ever met.