(Close Window)
Topic: Room 401
Has anyone seen Room 401 on Mtv? What do you think of it? Its sort of like the hidden camera magic show with a horror theme.
I want to preface this negative review by saying I really like Justin Kredible and wish him success, but this show is embarassingly bad. The illusions themselves are okay, but I would have liked to have seen more than one setup per victim.. A couple things that really make this show a disaster is the really bad host doing the worst Rod Serling impression ever and the total lack of a proper introduction to what they are trying to do. I think way more behind the scenes stuff + more gags per victim = better payoffs and more compelling tv viewing. Also get better editors and better music.
Yeah, I kind of liked it and hoped it would build up more steam and get going. I really liked the scare tactics illusion setup but it just kind of got boring going to different people and seeing one thing at a time.
Geo
I caught the show this week and enjoyed it. It seems to have potential but I agree with you about the host.
Dennis
You can view the show online.
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/room_401/series.jhtml
Is this show coming back next season, or was it cancelled?
I just watched part of one episode and I LIKED it :)
With the government taking over the FREE airways I must begin taking down the rabbit ears and paying for cable. I hope this show is on so I can see more.
Is this Justin Kredible of the Magic Café?
The show was...bland..just really bland..all this setup for 1 person and it just got boring. T.H.E.M was more interesting.