(Close Window)
Topic: Thinking of buying something...
I'm 13 years old and started magic back in Novemember, 2006. Am I ready for "Earplugs" By Jay Sankey. Opinions?
If you can do sponge balls you can do Ear Plugs. :devilish:
Well, all I know with sponge balls is the fake when you appear to be putting it in one hand, but your just palming it, and then pulling it out somwhere else.
Well, all I know with sponge balls is the fake when you appear to be putting it in one hand, but your just palming it, and then pulling it out somwhere else.
Religions have been created using less!

Cheers! ;)
You have a good start on earplugs then. It isn't hard, and plays well. Have at it.
You've got the basic move that is required, so yes plunge in and get it. BTW, you could push your sponge magic much further than you are doing "just p***ing it, and then pulling it out somwhere else" you say. That's fine but the best sponge routines are interactive where you put the balls in the spectators hand (as well as your own) and they leap from hand to hand and multiply in the specs hand. Sounds tough - it isn't. You are well on the way already with what you can already do! Good luck.
Get yourself a set of multiplying sponge bunnies and just follow the directions.

Jim
I agree with jim,
Sponge Bunnies ROCK!

Also, check out the Worlds Greatest Magic series, Spongeball edition.

Good Luck
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Aug 8, 2007 06:14PM)
[quote]
On 2007-08-07 20:02, iFool123 wrote:
I'm 13 years old and started magic back in Novemember, 2006. Am I ready for "Earplugs" By Jay Sankey. Opinions?
[/quote]

Are you ready? If you want it, you can do it. SO just go for it and have fun.