(Close Window)
Topic: Orlando Magic Show Voted #1
WESH-TV announced today that the "Outta Control Magic Show" has been voted the Best Dinner Show in Orlando.

Our little show faced fierce competition including multi-million dollar productions and still won (patting myself on the back with one hand as I type)!

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando
Congratulations Tony!
I voted for a WINNER!!!!!! Great show. Best Bang for The Buck in Orlando :)
Congratulations!
Dave
Awesome news! You guys rock!

-Robert
Seen it, and it's great. I'm in Lakeland for the next month prepping a show - perhaps during some of my free time I'll come up and see it again.

Congratulations on the vote, that is awesome!!

--Jack :pepsi:
Congratulations on this award! Keep it up.

Doug
Congratulations Tony! I have not seen the show yet, but if it's as good as the clips on your website, http://www.theliars.com I can see why your #1. Keep it up!

Tim Rappel
C'mon, Tony...would you expect less?!

Steve
Seen the show an LOVED it! Very fun and fast paced. Tony Rocked and he stayed ahead of his audience. Would have voted for it myself!

(Oh, and the 'all you can eat' Pizza wasn't bad either!!)

Brad
Congratulations Tony, I can't wait until February when I see the show!

Tom
How's the show going?
Tony,

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to check out the show!!

Sincerely,
David
We have had record crowds this year due to a lot of media exposure both locally and around the globe. People told me I was crazy to leave a performing gig at Disney to go do a new dinner show since most dinner shows don't last in Orlando.

Seven and a half years later....

Best,
Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando
I just did a gig at the Peabody and Elwood and I staggered down to the new B.B. King's nightclub. Nice place but they are still having technical difficulties. The club is right next to Wonderworks but we were too stewed to come and harrass Orlando's longest playing Magic Show. Glad you didn't listen to those Disney guys. Looks like Harry Potter won't hurt much either.... :)
I've seen it many times since the year 2000, I think. Wow!

Great show. Tony, you make me laugh. (and Danny, too, but those days are over, I guess)
I've seen this show three times, but I've never seen the regular show with Tony, Fred, and Adina. I saw it with Puck twice and once with Tony and John Ekin. What days would be the best to see the actual show with Tony, Fred, and Adina?
Fred and Adina are moving on to cruise ship work. The new show starting in Feb will be Tony Brent solo Monday thru Saturday and Sunday being a toss up, you could see TC Tahoe,Erick Olson,John Ekin,Puck,or Fred Moore. Hope this helps.