(Close Window)
Topic: Wholesale Paranormal?
I am doing some research for a potential project, that I am not quite ready to lay out yet. I am looking for wholesale sources for paranormal and/or strange items that might have some commercial appeal. Think back of the room sales on a larger scale.

Tarot cards? Runes? Ghost hunting gear?

Ideas for items as well as sources appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
Pendulums. They are oracles, diviners, tests, or hey, just jewelry! Mulitple buyers need multiple reasons to buy BOR.
How about divining rods? Brass wire bent with wooden beads in the "handles" to allow free movement can be made.

Jamie Salinas
Don't overlook booklets and pamphlets for BOR sales. If people buy a pendulum, divining rod or tarot deck, they may need instructions on using it. My guess is that you would do better with rather inexpensive booklets covering a single subject, rather than an expensive book covering every kind of divination tool. Of course, having one expensive book available might be a good idea.

I think there are sources that sell either the pre-printed books that you can hand-stamp with your information or masters that you can modify and copy as you wish.
Wholesale? I don't know of any. All the standard "Ghost Hunter" retail sites have ridiculous markup, they just buy the stuff from normal sources and mark it up even more to make a profit to gullible wide eye-d teens who are fans of Grant and Jason.
Other good items that are inexpensive to sell are stones, so any wholesale gem place would be good for you.
Hey Dave,
Check out flora and co. they have some BOR pamphlets available, and some of the other mentalist sites do as well. I have a web address for this one that has been a good seller for me.
http://floraco.safeshopper.com/7/cat7.htm?367