(Close Window)
Topic: Rannie's 15 Coin Production
If you haven't seen it already, head over to "You Oughta be in Pictures" and check out Rannie and his amazing production.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=225856&forum=217&0
That is a very good achievement for someone who says he has small hands. Rannie proved the point that if one puts his/her heart into something until it is achieved, it can be achieved.
Hey, thanks, Podcastrant. I missed that one, and it's great.....
Holy crap, that was awesome!

Corey
Could it be....A NEW World's Record? Have the French judges approved the drug tests?
Nice to have someone living near me doing something great. GO SEAsia.
Thanks, Gary! See you in Malaysia!
Like Styles said, go for 20 coins. You can do it...because I SAID SO...... lol
Then.... I will, Godfather. Thanks, Vinny! And thanks to Justin, who is a true champion as well as a great friend.

Rannie
Rannie,

Absolutely fantastic!

What more can I say?

Tom
Hey Rannie...

What kind of coins are you using in this video?
The boss used the old 1 peso coin in his video. ^^ He could do it using US dollars, and he could do it WITH EASE. That time, though, the boss only had 13...so he used the peso coin instead. Peso coins are only a bit smaller than US coins. Using US coins, the boss could now produce...more. Let's just say, he just beat his own personal best, again. Sigh.
Let's see Rannie do 20 coins in the next video. We know he can do it.
[quote]
On 2007-09-11 15:17, Cyssa wrote:
Peso coins are only a bit smaller than US coins. Using US coins, the boss could now produce...more.
[/quote]

Peso coins are smaller than American Half Dollars or Quarters?
Slightly smaller than US dollars and larger than a half dollar. Same thickness.
I still do the same number... I just need more dollars. I was able to borrow 2 more... I now have 15 US dollars. Morgans.
Ran man,
I put 16 halves in my hand last night just to see what it felt like.......felt like a fist full of snakes if I tried to get even one to finger tip! I'm sticking with my less difficult 4 coin productions and just perfecting my sleights for now while watching my heroes break records! :)
"ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, RANNIE"....... I am very familiar with "PESO COINS", making it a fact...if you can do 15...then you can do 15 American Silver Dollars..." GUARANTEED"...no Doubt about it!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB!

Rannie, with this in mind.....isn't it somewhat IRONIC how easy 10 or 12 coins are.....??????

"YOUR THE BOSS, NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT"

Just another one of your fans and good friend...... MICKEY SILVER
Very well done, Rannie.

Mano.
I got an Emilio 5 peso coin. It's a brass colour and smaller than US half dollar. But I've never seen big peso coins. Would be good to substitute silver dollars for me.
The peso coins that he used were old and no longer in circulation. It's bigger than a half dollar. The 5 Peso coin is just too small.

We'll film you doing 20? Do I hear 20?
Whoa, I never thought that's possible!!!
The Manila Enforcer proves to us "hand size doesn't matter".
Congrats, boss! I'll bet he'll come up with 20!!!!

Here's the exact specifications of the old 1 peso coin:
Weight 14.3 gms
Diameter 34 mm
Thickness 2 mm

20! 20! 20! 20!
What a treat! My heroes and friends are coming out of the woods to say hello!

Mickey, hearing from you means a lot to me. A loyal fan and friend, am I to you. You have been such a great inspiration, and when I go more than 15....and I will....one coin will be for you! God willing, I will make it in time for L.A. while you are still there. I wanna show you something that would be an absolute miracle in your hands. Just remind me about "The Stereo Crimp". Knock 'em dead in the Celeb Party, my friend.

Mano, mi Hermano.... Thanks for showing up just for me. Gracias a todo! We miss you, Mano!

Gary.... I will be in the Malaysia Convention.... I'll grab some of my pesos for you.

My Tavern guys.... I'll see you this Sat. Verrico, get your cam ready.... We are going to push the envelope.

Podie, thanks, man! I appreciate it!

Humbly,

rannie
Hey man, if the great Mickey Silver weighs in on this, then you know you're on the right track for sure. ;) But you're on a lot of "right tracks", my friend. :) Keep up the great work. -La Famiglia ROCKS! -Mb :)
Marion..... Thanks, brothah!
Rannie, Rannie, Rannie.....
What can I say.....15 coins. I did that once.......in my dreams....lol
Nice work, buddy!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see 20, then 25, then 30. You're like the Energizer Bunny, the coins keep coming and coming.
It's a keeper....you too....
Tim
Simply tremendous, Rannie! You've got it all in the palm of your hand, my man.

Peace,
charlie
Wouldn't it be fun to do 15 different countries' coins, and then produce a small
Globe.... He's got the whole world in his hands... Cue the music...

Could be the finale with the load of 15 at once, then the globe...(pencil sharpener/sic...).

Harris
Thanks, Harris...what a great idea. Sounds like a great plot for Gospel Magic.

I will never have the world in my hand...but the world has me. All it has to do is look my way sometimes. Can't wait to share more of my magic for all to enjoy.

Peace from Manila!

Rannie
I would like to see some of your work too, Rannie. :)
Rannie, wow, you're good. Real good.
I wonder if Reed McClintock can classic palm that many?
Where you hiding the coin dropper?.. :) ..
[quote]
On 2007-09-23 07:04, joseph wrote:
Where you hiding the coin dropper?.. :) ..
[/quote]
His coin dropper is kept in the storage box somewhere.. He can't find it either.. :)
Thank you gentlemen for watching.

I would like to state one thing......for the record....

The coin productions I do is something that I only perform for Magicians. I never performed this for laymen. Well....unless it is part of my Miser's dream routine. Otherwise there would be no meaning in simply plucking out coins from nowhere. This was performed and videoed to inspire people with small hands.... nothing is impossible! Hand size doesn't matter!

There was this young chap who said it looked unnatural.... welll I say .. Heck yeah! It was not trying to prove there was nothing in my hand. It was not for laymen. Althiugh I tried making it look as natural and free.... my goal was to simply conceal the coins and produce them in the fingertips the best way I can. It was quite excruciating I might add.

Also for the record, Justin Style is still the champ in my book. While records are meant to be broken.... friendship were forged to withstand time. I aspire to inspire....not to expire!

Be magical and have fun my friends!

Rannie
Keep the light shining, Rannie and continue to be an inspiration to many. You have all our support.
Yeah, Rannie, it's nice of you to share so much.
It not only inspired people with small hands, it also urged magicians with superb size hands/ slightly bigger hands to do more.