(Close Window)
Topic: What is the name of is gimmick????
Message: Posted by: zerostar (Oct 31, 2007 09:57AM)
I have seen a performent which used one candle and chamged to eight candle in both hand
,what is the name of is gimmick????i have found over the forum,and I can't the detail of it,please help me
Message: Posted by: Stanyon (Oct 31, 2007 10:32AM)
Those are called Multiplying Candles.
Message: Posted by: Dynamike (Oct 31, 2007 12:59PM)
Here is only one of the threads it was discussed before: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=209742&forum=10
Message: Posted by: graywolf (Nov 1, 2007 07:40AM)
LLoyds multiplying candels..Howard
Message: Posted by: hugmagic (Nov 1, 2007 09:17PM)
Earl Morgon's multiplying candles is another style. The Lloyd type have been made by Lloyd, Owens, and Tim Starr.