(Close Window)
Topic: What show to see in Vegas.
Hey all, I am visiting some friends and really only have enough money to see 1 magic show while here since I also want to see Cirque du Soleil. Any advice as to which one to go to? Thanks very much for the tips.
Mac King!
Mac does a great show and Lance Burton's show is also reasonably priced.
Michael Close was performing at the bar in the Monte Carlo but I don't know whicxh days. You can check there to find out ...it was free unless your buying drinks or diner there. Houdini bar was the name of it.

Vegas has a number of great places to see magic.
Mobius
Mac King, reasonably priced and hilarious....

Ken
If you can only afford one, Mac King by all means. Lance has a great illusion show, but at 70 bucks up a pop, that is a pretty penny for the time you get. Mac's show is less than half that (including the bribe to the maitre d for a better seat, 10 will get you seated in the front section, if it is a week day 20 would probably get you a booth). It is one of the best all around shows in Las Vegas, afternoons at Harrahs. Plus Mac hangs around to meet and greet at the end and is always happy to meet a fellow magi.
Thanks very much for the tip. Mac Kings it is. I think I will try to see him tomorrow.
Lance has a great show and Mac is always funny. I have not been to Steve Wyrick's show, maybe someone can give some input on that. Other shows that are worth seeing: Zumanity, Mystere, Phantom and (not sure if they are still playing) The Blue Man Group.
Mac King make sure is first on your list!!!!!!
Mac is good, but if you can't get tickets, go to the following people:

Lance Burton, Jeff Hobson, Mick Michaels, Hans Klok, Jeff McBride
Considering I fell asleep last year during a Cirque show, I would have to say Mac, Lance, and World's Greatest Magic would be your best bets.