(Close Window)
Topic: Kaps on Fire wallet.
I saw the video at Penguin Magic and it's really nice. Since my wallet is old, perhaps I could get that. However, before I get that, I would like some reviews.

1. Is the wallet examinable?
2. Can it be used as a normal wallet?
3. What fuel does it use?
4. Do you recommend it?

1. Is the wallet examinable?
NO
2. Can it be used as a normal wallet?
YES..
If you do not carry a lot of items
3. What fuel does it use?
lighter fluid
4. Do you recommend it?
YES YES YES

Hope no one thinks I gave away any trade secrets..If so, please PM me & I will delete.
I was thinking about getting this too,But do you have to palm the card with this wallet?You can pm me if you don't want to say it here.
Zack
Yes it requires palming.
I also have this wallet and am very pleased with it. I have never had anyone ask to 'examine' the wallet, though it can be shown very cleanly that it is a normal wallet that holds you credit cards and money. It can be used as a regular wallet, though you wouldn't wnat to necessarily walk around with it all day loaded with lighter fluid.
Besides being a great fire wallet, it is also a good stand alone Kaps load wallet for card to wallet effects.
Gets my recommendation.
You can use the wallet to do a 'card to wallet' but it is not necessary.
Use it as any otehr fire wallet.
That's the beauty of it..
I have another fire wallet ,but it will soon dry for a half hour and it is difficult to ignite.
Could someone tell me how long the lighter fluid of "Kaps on Fire Wallet" last?
doesn't last much longer than that in my experience. I love this wallet, but its inability to keep the fire bit 'loaded' for long periods of time bugs me. Still, it's fantastic! Get it...
For 36 bucks you cant go wrong
Put more fluid in...put the fluid in in stages. It sometimes is still lightable THE NEXT MORNING!!