(Close Window)
Topic: What would you put in the Challenge Envelope?
If you were going to offer 1 million to someone to guess what's in an envelope, what would you put in it? Of course you might want to change it the next time you make the challenge if you reveal it to all of us now.

I think the safest route would be to write a "password" like one does for internet security. Letters and numbers mixed together. Like 3r6y75d

Seems like anything that is a "reality" such as a photo of someone, a word, etc, might be "hit" with a lucky guess!

Terry
There can be only one thing that will suffice.

A slip of paper that says:

On behalf of Jim and Criss we want to thank you for watching season one of Phenomenon.
[quote]
On 2007-11-21 15:23, KingStardog wrote:
There can be only one thing that will suffice.

A slip of paper that says:

On behalf of Jim and Criss we want to thank you for watching season one of Phenomenon.
[/quote]

I was going to say it'd have the word " Suckers" on it but KingStardog beat me to it. This whole thing reminds me of the ol' Houdini vs the Police Chief stunt that Harry would pull in various cities on tour to sell more tickets.

Best,

Tim
2 slices of non-dairy cheese singles.
Still it was an interesting experiment to see how different people reacted to various real and other non factual parts of the drama. Some readily accepting one side or the other, while some flip flopped depending on who and what was used to instigate. At any one time there were about three differing realities that folks were adhering to. Quite an experiment.

The best method for security would be as mentioned the number letter password, a small drawing, A selection from the 5 shapes and a name from someone only the supplier could know. Those four together.
A photo of Kreskin.
Mind Gueilla:

That is actually one of the thoughts that I had and that is one reason I would never put a "reality" in an envelope for a challenge!

Terry
[quote]
On 2007-11-21 17:30, Terry Holley wrote:
Mind Gueilla:

That is actually one of the thoughts that I had and that is one reason I would never put a "reality" in an envelope for a challenge!

Terry
[/quote]

I read your mind.

You may pay me the million in installments.