(Close Window)
Topic: 3 Coin Matrix
3 Coin Matrix

http://markbaluk.com/vids/matrix.wmv

cheers...
Good pace, video dark, music overpowering. Well executed moves, but music distracts. If you had patter, it was drowned out by track.
Thanks for the comments. No patter, just music. :D
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Nov 26, 2007 05:09PM)
Very nice, honestly can say I am fooled, think you have something there...if it is yours....???
Ah, it may fool you, but it's definitely not something you'd want to actually buy. Very simple method. :D

I guess you could say it is "mine" simply because it wasn't purchased or anything, but no, definitely not original or anything, and not that workable in real life settings.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Nov 26, 2007 08:00PM)
So...camera tricks? Or just something going on you just can't see... (Like all good Magic, eh? :P)
No camera tricks whatsoever, it can be done in person. Probably more magical in person. Btu just dissapointing overall.

hehe.
You have fooled me too! First time watching it with the eyes of a laymen,2nd time with the eyes of a magician looking for moves.I think its very simple if its it what I think it is hehe.
Good job!

Jerry
Very nice routine.

My first impression was B.... A..

I often thought of this method, but figured it would not play well person to person.

But then again, maybe it isn't what I thought. :)

Phil
Jerry, probably is what you are thinking...

Phil- I thought you were giving me grades on the performance at first, haha. But yep. When its done correctly, it looks awesome in person.
[quote]
On 2007-11-27 16:48, BalukMagic wrote:
Jerry, probably is what you are thinking...

Phil- I thought you were giving me grades on the performance at first, haha. But yep. When its done correctly, it looks awesome in person.
[/quote]

If I were to give grades, an A++ would fit the performance.

Great job.

Phil
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Nov 28, 2007 08:38AM)
[quote]
On 2007-11-27 16:43, Merlin wrote:
Very nice routine.

My first impression was B.... A..

I often thought of this method, but figured it would not play well person to person.

But then again, maybe it isn't what I thought. :)

Phil
[/quote]

I thought that at first, then I though...no, wouldn't work too well in a matrix...i have seen matrix effects using this and they looked horrible in person, and in this video, I thought the fronts and backs were shown of the coins...could just be me
Thanks Merlin.