(Close Window)
Topic: 21st Century Phantom by Oz Pearlman
OK who has the skinny on this, I have not heard from OZ in a good while and now it seems that he is back in our eyes and hitting really hard. I love magic and love movies, So by the demo alone I am adding it to cart along with Perfection. Anyone else know about this? And do my buisness cards have to be of a specific anything?
I just ordered 21st Century Phantom, but I will gladly post an honest review as soon as I receive it.

-Erick
Nice looking effect, but not really my cup of tea. Just seems like it's one of those that to anything close to a skeptical audience, it cries set up or gimmick. I prefer the stuff where while there might be a gimmick, it is not part of the reveal. It would be a tool only...

But, for the right audience, looks like a fun routine.
Uh, I don't think there is a "gimmick" involved if it follows the phantom artist approach.... If so it's pretty invisible...
It does look like a neat update to the Annemann routine.
On a side note, I was chuckling about the whole oprah thing....
[quote]
On 2007-12-06 11:29, tian_ci wrote:
Uh, I don't think there is a "gimmick" involved if it follows the phantom artist approach.... If so it's pretty invisible...
[/quote]

I should have said, the effect looks kinda gimmicky. Meaning, it's not like a torn and restored object, thought of card somewhere, your signed quarter in a soda can, etc. It's not a "natural" thing, the portrait. If you get the gist. It's probably just because that's not the style I gravitate towards.
Is this something that you'll need to buy refills for?
Well I placed my order in. Wheter gimmicky or not, if the revelation is mental(BEING THAT I FOUND OUT THROUGH MENTALISM BEFORE THE REVALATION) Then that will be fine with me. I loved the Travolta. [b]"Oh My Gad"[/b] in a Travolta voice.
This effect is not gimmicky. The method is sound. Oz's additions to the classic effect is VERY good and extremely commercial. The routine obviously is not original but Oz does bring enough updates to this effect that makes it noteworthy. I saw this at his lecture and it's a wonderful routine. I'm pretty sure that for $30 you get all that you need (non of which is gaffed, they are more like components for the trick. Example, the magnetic self-adhesive back, the scissor, etc.). Some of you might have went "hmmmm" about the magnetic self-adhesive backing, it's brilliant! It's not a gaff, it's the one MOST IMPORTANT update to the routine. It's very very very good from a commercial viewpoint. I would venture to say that you NEED this routine if you perform close-up or walkaround shows and are getting paid for them but then again, I don't think I want others to be performing this effect everywhere, it's just way too good!
OK if I'm asking for to much exposure, then disregard if not I would love to know How many and limitation of celebrities. Is there outs or is it a direct hit, and will I need refills eventually.
Hee hee hee. Well, a f**ce is involved but it will fly right by them. You wouldn't repeat for the same group. The cards are small enough for you to carry two or three different sets for different outcomes though :D Other than that, it could be whatever celebrity or person you wish it to be, you just have to make those cutouts ;)
Oh wow. I hope that isn't too hard. I can barely slice through Jello.
Pretty easy.
Ok, so you make them or do you have to buy refills?
J- I assume you make them if it's based on Ted annemans concept.

If you're hesitant to spend $30 on something, you can learn the general idea for $6 here
http://www.lybrary.com/practical-mental-effects-p-94.html

That is the basis for the effect...
Are the cutouts downloaded on the dvd or it comes with the cutouts of famous people?
thanks
What was the Anneman effect called? I already ordered this one, looks like it will be pretty fun to perform.
Hello,
The original Annemann effect is called Phantom Artist. For those who have purchased the DVD, thanks! I know you'll get enormous mileage out of this routine as I sure have. There are "refills" required of a few things. You'll need to buy more magnetic business card adhesive stickers depending on how often you perform this, as you give one away each time. You will also need to buy small scissors, though I bet many people will already have them at home, and if not they are cheap and available at every drugstore/pharmacy for 3 or 4 bucks. Last but not least, the cutouts. You will have to make these (unless you get a die cut and have them punched). These take me on average 5 or 6 minutes to make 2. You never have to buy anything additional to make them other than maybe exacto knife blades if they get dull.

-oz
Do you use your own business cards and give them away at the end of the routine? If you do use your own business cards can you use ones that are laminated/glossed on both sides?
Will this be avalible in the UK......?
[quote]
On 2007-12-08 14:03, Ozer4 wrote:
You'll need to buy more magnetic business card adhesive stickers depending on how often you perform this, as you give one away each time.
[/quote]
Magnetic business cards or business card magnetic adhesive stickers? I don't have any more magnetic business cards - but adhesive stickers I'm interested, if I can find them.
Evolve, when you quoted his post, it had the answer right there. :P
Hope this isn't exposure as it seems to be being freely discussed on the site. What are "magnetic business card adhesive stickers" and where would refills be purchased. I realize that certain tricks have "consumables" as part of their cost. But I believe it is reasonable to ask for expected cost and sourcing of products. I not long ago purchased UV nightshades, terrific trick and terrific fun, however only a small quantity is included of something (maybe the same material) that will probably not last forever (given loss and wear of small parts). There is currently no ready source of replacement material. At this point the $35 trick must be purchased again.
[quote]
On 2007-12-09 14:10, lunatik wrote:
Evolve, when you quoted his post, it had the answer right there. :P
[/quote]
They are two different things that I was asking.. :)
I do not own this but I have purchased magnetic business card adhesive at walmart you get a stack of about 100 business card sized magnets that have adhesive on one side on which you stick your business cards, I can't remember the cost but they were in the office supplies section.
[quote]
On 2007-12-09 18:44, shpf100 wrote:
I do not own this but I have purchased magnetic business card adhesive at walmart you get a stack of about 100 business card sized magnets that have adhesive on one side on which you stick your business cards, I can't remember the cost but they were in the office supplies section.
[/quote]
Thank you shpf100, you answered my question. ;)
This is what you will need. They are thin magnets the size of business cards, with an adhesive on one side. http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&productId=15538&cmArea=SEARCH

Regards,
Oz
Thanks for the tip.
That was a great tip. Im still waiting on mine. Is there a delay in shipping or something? They are usually really fast about this.
I live in a state that Staples is hard to find. However, I found the Magnetic
business Cards at Office Depot. It comes in a package of 100, 50 or 25!
Piasa, are you talking about Penguin? Their customer service is really lacking right now. If you call them, they will tell you that they are days behind on their shipping yet they've posted nothing on their site about this problem.
I also recently experienced some delays from Penguin. They said that it's due to the holidays for the protracted shipment. My experience with Penguin has been a good one and they usually have fast shipping. I guess I do have high expectations from them. Another gripe is that even though Penguin says item ship usu. ships within 24 hours, my recent orders did not ship within that window.
So has anybody recieved this yet that can ive a review?
It is just as advertised and looks great.

It's very easy to do.

Every detail on preparation and performance is explained. Everything needed to perform the effect with the exception of your business cards, a pair of scissors and the magnetic business cards (used to make the giveaway more practical and attractive) is provided. This is a fantastic update of a classic made applicable to close up and even walk around by Oz's innovations.

The only qualm I have is that a link was provided by Oz on the DVD for something and it does not exist, or was not in existence when I tried it. But what you would get there is not needed for the effect as some is provided along with the DVD and additional sources are mentioned by Oz. (These are no cost additional elements.)

I prefer to use this as a novelty or encore piece.

My rating: 2 thumbs up and a snip, snip.

Tony Iacoviello
Thanks tony
I also couldn't find the password protected site. Does anyone have an alternate link?
If I am guessing this right, the staff you guys are looking for from his password protected site Oz has already included inside the DVD jacket.
Yeah, he included 4. There are a lot more that were going to be available on his site (I'm not too fond of the four that came with it).
Try this : http://www.apapercutter.com/celebrityportraits.html
This is a great effect. It's easy to perform, and requires a bit of prep (if you are doing multiple performances), but well worth it. The DVD was worth every penny, and I hate dealing with Penguin Magic, but would do it again for this one.
Sounds really cool, I did not like some of oz's older dvd's but recently he seems to be hitting the mark with this and the other mentalism dvd he put out
The demo looks very good...but how is this on pocket management...minus the obvious scissors and business cards?
Minus the scissors and business cards? There is nothing else involved. 2 pockets are used, that's all I'll say. Buy it to find out the rest. ;)
The first time I saw this effect was from Richard Osterlind and I liked it immediately.

The Oz variation is good for close up and the business card idea is great, BUT I donīt think that this idea is worth 30$.

My conclusion:
- Nice effect for somebody who donīt know it.
- Nothing really new that ligitimate this price for somebody who know the basic effect.
For me, Oz's 21st Century Phantom is money well spend! It's worth every penny as my specs love it and I enjoy performing it even more.. This effect leaves your spec with your business card info and his or her idol on the special something, perfect in my book.
Message: Posted by: Powers of the Mime (Jan 6, 2008 12:24PM)
My dad asked me to post because he cannot get to or use the computer and his portable is recharging.

He said that Oz updated the Annemann routine and made it workable for close up and walk around and made it more modern. He thinks it's worth more than the asking price.

:clown:
So you use your own business cards?
but I hope you can use just a normal square of card / paper ??
I just think that not much of your info would be legible after the sissors have attacked the business card?
or am I just missing the point here........?
Message: Posted by: Powers of the Mime (Jan 6, 2008 03:49PM)
"Yes" to all the above. Really!

:clown:
Nice routine, can anyone advise me of a UK seller of the black sticky things? don't seem to be able to find one, also, the four templates with the DVD, Elvis is OK to use, John Travolta would be a nightmare to make, and no one in the UK really knows Oprah and Jay Leno, the website has the same four repeated for downloads, and not others as mentioned on the DVD. We need some more templates of universally known people, Maralyn Monroe etc, I don't mess around with paint packages so don't have chance to make others up, and the weblink above uses grey tones and to be honest don't look very good, I wouldnt recognise the people from those pics.
Matt.magicman

"So you use your own business cards?
but I hope you can use just a normal square of card / paper ??
I just think that not much of your info would be legible after the sissors have attacked the business card?
or am I just missing the point here........?"

Great point!

I prep and perform this great effect slightly different than the DVD.

1.I place a un-mutilated business card one side on of the business card magnet.(2) Use blank business card stock for the celebrity stencils, celebrity names deck and to perform the effect.

It's a win-win situation,

They get a unique giveaway and your full business card.

One Love!
I bought this routine as I was unable to use the Osterlind Version I have due to the fact most of the celebs were not really that well known over here in Yorkshire Pudding Land, England, does anyone else know of any more silhouettes we in the UK could use for templats? as I mentioned above, no one really knows Jay or Oprah that well, we could do with just a few more of these templates to help us out, the DVD said there would be more on the webpage, however only the same four that arrived with the DVD are on the website.

Anyone.....?

Cheers!
Mindcontroller,

This site has what you need;
http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/famous%20people/index.html

One Love!
FANTASTIC!

Thank you very much Natural Mystic!
Mindcontroller,

Anytime!

Here's another site, however, there is some duplication from the previously listed
site:

http://72.29.83.164/~stencil/famouspeople.htm

Peace.
Mindcontroller,

I found the Mother Lode of stencils at this site:

http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/emailus.html

Enjoy!
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Jan 21, 2008 02:19AM)
I think, I will need to take a long look at this . . . Thanks for all the infos
The stencils are a little small, but I don't think it'd be that difficult to enlarge them. I think in the meantime I'd stick with Oz's enclosure of famous people..
Evolve629,

"The stencils are a little small, but I don't think it'd be that difficult to enlarge them."

What stencil site are you referring to?
I have a problem! I canīt find any shop here in germany where I can get or order the magnetic business card adhesive stickers. The staples adress just send within the USA but not international.
Any links from shops that also send to germany?
[quote]
On 2008-01-21 13:06, Natural Mystic wrote:
Evolve629,

"The stencils are a little small, but I don't think it'd be that difficult to enlarge them."

[/quote]
The link provided by Natural Mystic. :)
Evolve629,

I provided the links to three stencils sites. Those small stencils are thumbnails, you must double click on those images to enlarge them. I haven't any problems with any of sites I provided.

Peace.
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Feb 2, 2008 07:29PM)
Finally got around to get it. This is certainly not a magician fooler - but a hell of a trick that floors laypeople big time.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Feb 26, 2008 12:41PM)
What is the exact name of the Magnets used? I can't find them anywhere! Hopefully somewhere in the UK has them...
Christopher Williams,

They're called business card magnets.

Here's website in the UK:
http://www.edgemagnets.co.uk/

NM
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Feb 27, 2008 07:51AM)
[quote]
On 2008-02-26 19:12, Natural Mystic wrote:
Christopher Williams,

They're called business card magnets.

Here's website in the UK:
http://www.edgemagnets.co.uk/

NM
[/quote]

Top man!

Thanks
A friend of mine from Asia was asking me about this dvd. I just wonder if the trick only works on those celebrities shown on the dvd?
Hello,

21st Century Phantom by Oz Pearlman is, no question about that, a great trick : imagine it does make people buy by magic a 30$ DVD for a well known trick from Anneman's "Pratical Mental Magic".

One and only one trick for 30$ do not miss it !

It would be stupid to buy a 7$ book
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0486244261/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204712560&sr=8-1)
like "Pratical Mental Magic" which is just full of thousands of great mental tricks when you can have a big brand new in-your-face ***magic*** 30$ DVD of just one of them.

Miser's dream just always works fine for magic dealers...
Does anyone know of a UK supplier for the self-adhesive magicnetic business card stickers?

I don't want magnetic business cards, but the magnetic stickers that Oz uses.

Iain.
[quote]
On 2008-03-16 19:57, Iain Moran wrote:
Does anyone know of a UK supplier for the self-adhesive magicnetic business card stickers?

I don't want magnetic business cards, but the magnetic stickers that Oz uses.

Iain.
[/quote]
Iain try this site http://www.emagnetsuk.com/index.asp
Best wishes Tanis
This is a nice update on a classic effect. But making the needed item each time is too tedious and time consuming for me.

What we need are Celebrity Punches!!!!

Now that would make this almost effortless.
MagicMan1957,

Make them while you watch TV.
I have performed this a few times. In my teens I was into martial arts so I made one Bruce Lee and being that the presidential election is coming up soon I made the other Barak Obama. Both look good and freak people out. I can't remember who said it but some one stated that it won't fool magicians but I would have to disagree with you. I already have.
[quote]
On 2008-03-05 05:36, Dominique wrote:
Hello,

21st Century Phantom by Oz Pearlman is, no question about that, a great trick : imagine it does make people buy by magic a 30$ DVD for a well known trick from Anneman's "Pratical Mental Magic".

One and only one trick for 30$ do not miss it !

It would be stupid to buy a 7$ book
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0486244261/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204712560&sr=8-1)
like "Pratical Mental Magic" which is just full of thousands of great mental tricks when you can have a big brand new in-your-face ***magic*** 30$ DVD of just one of them.

Miser's dream just always works fine for magic dealers...
[/quote]

Personally, I like 21st Century Phantom. Think it's a great effect and well worth the $30 dollars. It's just a different take on Anneman's. I use Barak Obama and Bruce Lee.
It's great effect...but it takes time for preparation.....
[quote]
On 2008-01-21 13:06, Natural Mystic wrote:
Evolve629,

[/quote]
Sorry it took me awhile.. My bad - I didn't click on the link.. Thanks again -
http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/emailus.html great stencils provided by Natural Mystic.
Is the self-adhesive magnetic card essential to the method of the effect, or is it just an added dimension to the end product?
Found some more silhouettes!
http://www.yeesjob.com/silhouette-catalog.htm
Just a question, I wondered if anyone wanted another review of this horrible effect? I would like to know if anyone actually is doing this and taking the time to cut out the silhouettes? I personally was shocked that Oz wasted his time putting this out and I really doubt anyone does it including Oz.
[quote]
On 2009-03-12 21:45, MagicSanta wrote:
Just a question, I wondered if anyone wanted another review of this horrible effect? I would like to know if anyone actually is doing this and taking the time to cut out the silhouettes? I personally was shocked that Oz wasted his time putting this out and I really doubt anyone does it including Oz.
[/quote]

Hmmm, why did Annemann waste a chapter in his book about it. Because, if you can make the force seem 100% percent free, well actually give your spectator a choice of changing the mind - to make it seem 100% free. Then this is a spectacular revelation of a design duplication effect. It's mind reading, yu pick their brain for an image that only they would know. If your acting skills is like a mentalist and not like that of a magician, then this is really a great effect - handing out a nice souvenir. This is a problem, because a lot of magicians are currently releasing mentalism effects, but they act them out as magicians. Well, no wonder they don't get the strong reaction. I did pure mentalism for 2 years, a couple of years back, and it is a totally different discipline to seem convinving, than is is when you play the role of a magician. You need to switch into another state of mind.

I perform it Annemann style. I do have a black background paper (with two slits in)so that I can insert the cut out white paper and frame it. I do double size paper than business cards. Just like Annemann describes it, no real need for magnetized stuff or other.

I use "George Bush" or Danish Statsminister/president "Anders Fogh Rasmussen" because its plain fun to watch the spectators face and say "I feel like you think of a person you don't particulary like" - I'm think about changing it to Barack Obama - because currently there is a lot of positive vibes around Mr. Obama.

My force is the secret to the effect - it's 100% free to the spectator.
[quote]
On 2009-03-12 21:45, MagicSanta wrote:
[/quote]

Horrible effect? Are you joking? This one of the best commercial revelations I have seen in mentalism. You doubt Oz really does it? Watch the dvd Oz does the effect in a number of professional performances, and the reactions are amazing! This effect is a great bit of fun to add to your personal repretoire, and it still maintains the amazing factor.
He doesn't like Oz. Of course it's a horrible effect if you're biased.
I sa Oz perform this at the Magic Round Table in front of more than 50 Magicians and blew everyone away. Great job Oz and don't be distracted by the jealous frustrated few
So you have to force one celebrity or do you have several ready to force from?
You can force one or as more. Depends how many you want to do. Oz did a great job on this project.

This effect is over the top effective. And you can hand out your contact info if that's what you want to do.

HIGHLY recommended.

Chris
Sounds good, was interested in this for a long time now I may just have to get it.
I guess I fall somewhere between MagicSanta and Review King on this one, not bad but a lot of prep especially when comparing the effect to other similar tricks.
I beLIEve I may check this out.
I love this effect regardless what I think of Oz, it's a great piece of mental magic and the audience reaction you see in the DVD supplied is genuine, I can confirm that through my own experience of perfoming this for the last two years. I now do seven celebs and as I also do a different force which is as someone else has said has to be natural and almost like a classic force with business cards if you like. I even got one guy who ran away thought I should be burnt at the stake...I've also had guys and women go crazy about this effect...it's a brilliant effect IMHO.

While I know it's not original to Oz, I did look up the effect in Practical Metal Magic, but thought I would like to see Oz's take on this and I think he did a brilliant job and added a few things, I was well happy to pay the money asked and the reaction I have had has more than made up for any money spent.

As for the time to make the cutouts, to be honest I am glad some of you are saying it's not for me and it's too much trouble, because I don't want everyone doing this effect, it's much too good. BTW, I can do three of the same cutout in about 10 to 15 mins.

MagicSanta, your reaction is just laughable, you obviously don't like Oz, but by running down this effect before I imagine you have even tried it yourself, is not actually running down Oz, it's actually running down Anneman who is a giant of magic, so it just shows you can have more than 5000 posts on here or any forum and still be completely ignorant in the history and knowledge of magic or even know anything about magic, the number of posts you have on any forum does not IMHO, make you a good magician.
Within the last 30 days, the majority of MagicSanta's posts are in the non-magical area. Maybe that's how he got so many posts! :P
Jack,
You may not read this, as the posts are really old, but perhaps it may benefit the next person. Thank you for your review, and as a result I have this. I really like it as well. I highly recommend it. I like to do something a bit different. What I do is "nearly" cut out all the image, leaving tiny connections to a business card. I then, first ask someone who their favorite, say "TV personality" is. If it is a hit, I just pull out that card. From the right angles, it looks like a regular card. I then pull out the small pocket knife attached to my keys and pull out the tiny scissors. I proceed to cut out the image with the card held in my palm so they can just see a tiny bit of what I am doing. They do see the tiny pieces fall away fromt the card. There is no force, and the "spare parts" fall away. I then hand out the image. If I don't get a hit, I might try "When you think of all time music greats, who comes to ming?" If I don't get a hit on that, I will say "Who do you think was the best President?" I'm bound to get a hit on one of these. I have a set of cards that includes Oprah, Elvis, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln. As many magicians have taught, don't get caught starting, so this all starts out as just making conversation. If I don't get a hit on the firts one, I will throw one in, move on to the other categories, and then go back to the first category and bring up the force as if it was their idea.
I really like this one.
I keep a handful of actress Lillian Gish, Bebe Rebozo ( close friend of President Nixon ) and Dr. Spencer Silver ( creator of the pressure-sensitive adhesive used in Post It Notes).

Whenever film, politics or inventions come up in conversation...BAM, I have a miracle.
Hey Zombie,
Send me a PM.
I'd like to talk to you about 21st Century Phantom.
Hi,
I realized my set with Marylin Monroe, Elvis Presley, Lupin, Mickey Mouse and the president Obama.
They are laser cut and I can produce any character from a stencil.
If anyone is interested contact me.
Although this appears as an older thread, I went ahead and ordered
my copy of 21st Century Phantom :)

Will report back in a couple weeks with my review of it.
Glen
[quote]
On 2013-05-07 12:57, glenrushing wrote:
Although this appears as an older thread, I went ahead and ordered
my copy of 21st Century Phantom :)

Will report back in a couple weeks with my review of it.
Glen
[/quote]

The older the better. I try to bring back threads over 10 years old.
That's GREAT !
Now this one has been brought back :)
Glen
Bought this after his fantastic Penguin lecture. Awesome routine. Wish there was an easier way to prep the cards.
Yeah preping the cards is a pain, I have taken mine to a printer who is going to try and cut them on a plotter. He s not sureif it will work, I am praying for it to work, great routine all the same.
I'm tired of the same old outcomes.
Does anyone have some odd....unusual...different......strange ones?
I do,........and I'd be willing to trade.
Send me a PM if you've been creative.
I tried the website he mentions to get the cutouts. The site doesn't work.
http://www.watchmagic.com/intotheabyss

Anyone get them somewhere else?

Thanks

Mike
[quote]
On 2013-07-16 20:38, mikenewman wrote:
I tried the website he mentions to get the cutouts. The site doesn't work.
http://www.watchmagic.com/intotheabyss

Anyone get them somewhere else?

Thanks

Mike
[/quote]

Oz still performs this piece, so you can contact him through Café PM

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=5599

He's a great guy, very helpful.
This is a way to reveal something and a great piece of magic/mentalism to have. Mentalist and some magicians may know about it but the lay audience have very rarely, if ever, seen a mentalist reveal something using this method. And since our acts should be about blowing away, impressing and entertaining the spectator, not the magician, rarely if ever will you not get a strong reaction using this "unexpected method" of revelation.
This is a way to reveal something and a great piece of magic/mentalism to have. Mentalist and some magicians may know about it but the lay audience have very rarely, if ever, seen a mentalist reveal something using this method. And since our acts should be about blowing away, impressing and entertaining the spectator, not the magician, rarely if ever will you not get a strong reaction using this "unexpected method" of revelation.
Here is the answer!

http://www.propdog.co.uk/21st-century-cut-out-mixed
[quote]On Feb 26, 2016, slotnick18 wrote:
Here is the answer!

http://www.propdog.co.uk/21st-century-cut-out-mixed [/quote]
Thanks! I just ordered a set -- to pay 50 cents each shipped to the US is a bargain - hoping they're good quality
The quality is 10 times better than doing it by hand. I believe they are cut by machine.
Just get them yesterday - they're awesome and such a great price!!
I get mine from John Morton. Absolutely killer. Great guy! He has a ton to choose from and will make you whoever you want. Great price too. PM him here on Café
If they are cut by machine and have perfect edges doesn't that give the trick away a bit to the spectator as to how it was accomplished? The magician is supposed to cut out the silhouette with a pair of scissors. My cut outs are rough , not by intention I might add. But I think this goes with the effect.

Chappelly
For those who watched AGT last season, Oz performed this effect on that show. I prefer the original (Phantom Artist) only because I work in small to large stage shows. The business cards are great for close-up mental magic.
[quote]On Apr 17, 2016, Ba Ba Booey wrote:
For those who watched AGT last season, Oz performed this effect on that show. I prefer the original (Phantom Artist) only because I work in small to large stage shows. The business cards are great for close-up mental magic. [/quote]
You seem to do same type of audiences as me. I too have Oz dvd but found as a lefty I was a bit knacky. Where can I learn about Phantom Artist?
Hey guys can any on recommend a card for carrying this in that will hold the cards scissors Etc