(Close Window)
Topic: December Linking Ring
My fave effect in this issue is "Really Fit For Kings" the Gene Castillon effect in the Jon Racherbaumer Parade. Well worth a look.

Paul.
Well...if history repeats itself, and it's been pretty accurate the last few months, it will be sometime AFTER Christmas before I have a chance to read about it. That's about the time my issue will show up.

Dang!!!

Mark. :pout:
Same here Mark, mine is yet to arrive. If it arrives late AGAIN this month I believe that we should all write to the EDITOR of TLR. Why is TLR always late all of my other magazines are received at least 1-week prior to the start of the next month.

Rodney
Mine came today and I actually had time to read it for a change.

Richard
Well, if you're desperate for the card trick I mentioned, I noticed it also appears on the new Aldo Colombini DVD Card Capers...

Think positive guys. You WILL get it any day now...

Paul.
Doubt it is TLR, it is most likely the 2nd class postage of the USPO. Why some of us get TLR early and others late, distribution by the PO. TLR is one of the first to arrive every month for me, and I subscribe to Magic, Genii, MUM and TLR, plus the Castle Newsletter.
I received my LR for December...Photius is correct, it has more to do with the postoffice than IBM.
Well...it's a Christmas miracle!!! My Linking Ring arrived today!!! Looks like Santa is ahead of the game so far as the post office is concerned.

Now I can read it over the holidays and learn some new stuff. Let's see...where do I start? I think I'll check out Paul's mention from above. Hmm...

Mark. :readingbook:
Christmas came early for me this month, I received TLR on Monday. YEAH

Rodney
Mine was right on time AGAIN!
Don't rub it in Michael.

Mark. ;)
Greetings,

My December issue came in yesterday December 18, 2007... I'm from the Philippines!

Sal
LOL I still did not receive mine ... I mean the December issue...