(Close Window)
Topic: Heckler's Delight
Here is the perfect trick to perform to hecklers when they think they know every move you are doing. Just watch how off guard I caught everyone. (Warning there is some cursing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3d93FKfxY8
HA! In their face, good onya!
Nicely done!

Like the way you won them over in the end!

Was that guy with the cap giving you a hard time prior to that trick or was that part of your set?
[quote]
On 2007-12-09 22:16, jordanjohnson wrote:
Here is the perfect trick to perform to hecklers when they think they know every move you are doing. Just watch how off guard I caught everyone. (Warning there is some cursing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3d93FKfxY8
[/quote]

Great, great, great classic card trick. I do it ALL the time and every single time it gets that exact reaction you had in your video. I never actually tried to do it standing up but now I can see it will work standing up just as well as sitting down at a table =)

Great video Jordan! Really great choice to nail someone who is riding you.

--Jim
Ha ha ha nicely done... I enjoyed that
Ya before that trick I was doing my ambitious card routine and he kept calling me out on it so I decided mr wannabe magic man needed a dose of reality mixed with amazement.

Thanks for the comments
Haha, that made me smile. Good job on putting him in his place and winning him over.

Mitchell
Isn't it wonderful when a plan comes together. Nothing better than seeing a heckler being put in his place. Great Job.
Ya that's the best part is that trick is never planned in my routine I just perform it as a "heckler buster" if you could call it that. Thanks everyone for the comments