(Close Window)
Topic: Christmas Plot
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Dec 24, 2007 06:43PM)
Here's my Christmas gift to all of you. You show a small stocking, and pour out three pieces of coal. Remark that you weren't very good this year, and this is what Santa thought of your magic. However, tonight, you are going to try to redeem yourself. One by one, the lumps of coal turn into shiny silver coins. Santa must have liked it, as you lift up the stocking, and shake it to hear the sound of more coins! Pour out a bunch of silver coins all over the table to finish. I have my method, now you come up with your own. Wait, its Christmas eve, gotta get out for some chinese food. Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a magical night!
Sounds like a neat effect Mike. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Very nice idea!

Hopefully I can come up with some methods by next year. :)

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Jaz
Great idea and Merry Christmas to you Mr. Rubinstein.....
Thank you, Mike, that sounds like a fun plot to play with. And thanks for choosing the food of my people for your dinner tonight. Gotta support my Homies.

Hey--this isn't an ad for the Rubinstein Rattle Stocking, is it?

In keeping with the tradition of giving that you started, I'll point out to you coin guys (my real Homies) that Dickens' Christmas Carol and the story of Scrooge makes for a perfect excuse to present a variation on the Miser's Dream--what else? The most famous miser in the world sits alone on Christmas eve fondling the three shiny dollars that he made by working that day...

Toss in three changes wrought by visits from three ghostly strangers, add the line from "It's a Wonderful Life" about "George Bailey, the richest man in Bedford Falls" and "No man is poor so long as he has friends" mix, bake and call in the audience when it's done.

Happy Holidays, one and all.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Dec 25, 2007 11:18AM)
Rubinstein Rattle stocking...Curtis, you KILL me! Although I think Magic Makers has it out on the market already.....
Hi Michael,
Worked out a handleing last night! Love to see yours! Sorry I don't have a cool Joke! :)
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Dec 25, 2007 02:41PM)
David, only one?
Ha-Ha,
Well I thought of a 2th handleing! But it only been one night! :)
I was thinking a rattle stocking also, and perhaps some gaffed coals. :D
Happy Holidays Doc. :)
Just do the standard Wild Coal Routine, change the coal to silver. As a bonus you've reduced the amount of carbon in the environment that could contribute to global warming. :)
Wild coins in the socks. Pretty basic structure when about getting greedy for money and finally santa punishes you for being naughty and turn back the money back to coal.
Great routine, I got a handling thought out great mental excersize. thanks.
I might even wait for Davids DVD. :)