(Close Window)
Topic: Color Changing Records OOP?
I was wondering is the effect is out of print? I can't find it anywhere, and I think it looks a heck of a lot better then the color changing CDs.
I think eBay has what you're looking for. I had one years ago and loved it.
Darn! I missed out. I've been wanting one, too.

I know Tenyo items are usually pretty good quality, but wasn't there another similar effect that is also discontinued called "Color Symphony"? What is the difference between it and Silk Serenade? Which is the better quality?

Regan
Message: Posted by: SpellbinderEntertainment (Jan 19, 2008 12:07PM)
Rec... record? Record? Whaz a "record"...? Oh, those things they used to play music on when I was a kid, right!

Unfortunately, records, even more with 45's than 33&1/3rds, have gone the way of the dinosaurs in most audience's eyes and memory.

Same thing with using silver-dollars (whats?) on stage. Or, remember Copperfield doing the hotel-key thing? (Hotel room key??? Oh, you mean those plastic-cards!)

I am seeing quite a bit of CD and DVD magic, which is really nice to see coming into magic, and I wonder why no one has used IPod Mini's instead of candles or cigarettes for manipulation.

Yes, there were several versions in the old days, a cheap one with cardboard "records" and a great one that looked real even close-up. But EBay or magic auctions are the only way to find those, I fear.

A lot of what we once found were "everyday objects" are no longer around and are not used much at all anymore. I performed for a group last year, and not one in the pack knew who Judy Garland or Laurence Olivier were.... I hate getting old! (Today is another century down for me, too.)
Best of luck in your hunt,
Walt
Walter is right. The principles of the color changing records are awesome, but the form is not for today, unless you do some vintage act. Fortunately, we can use the same technical principles for other forms. Just think of it as a round flat object and let your imagination flow...
Best,
Soleil
Yes, I realize that vinyl records are mostly forgotten about, but I have an idea for a routine that they would be perfect for. The fact that they are no longer with us is exactly what my routine is going to be about.

Walt, which version is the "great one that looked real even close up"? I'm thinking that is Tenyo's Silk Serenade. I remember messing with one that was the thin, paper junk. I want to say it was called "Symphony Of Color", or "Color Symphony", but I'm not certain.

I would like to make sure I look for the best one when I start trying to track a set down. So, if someone could please tell me the name of the best set of these old, extinct, color-changing vinyl records, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Regan
Regan,

Let me get off the road a bit in late February and then hunt my backup set of Silk Serenade props. They are likely safely tucked away in a trunk of "treasures" at the ranch or in storage at Collinwood. (I performed that in Beverly Hills at my son's first birthday party. He just turned 26. It's not new!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Message: Posted by: SpellbinderEntertainment (Jan 20, 2008 01:29AM)
Sorry, Regan, the really fine-quality ones made in the 1970's and 1980's were far better than the Tenyo, but I can't recall who made them. It's so long ago, and I don't have them any longer. If you can get some 45's, it would not be too hard to make a set with self-stick color plastic. I DO recall the records had a wonderful wire stand in the shape of a treble-clef they could be displayed on!

Best luck,
Walt
The best version I came across, I still own and use. (My routine involves producing a gramophone player, a real one, then I take out the records, and they change color, then I put a record on the player, and it plays my version of Multiplying Bottles, and I follow along.) Anyway, the set I used, and they use real LARGE, records was made by Duane Laflin. He no longer sells the records, BUT the SAME effect and method using colored 'rings'. I made myself another set by using the instructions and principle of his color change Russian Rings.
I have pretty much looked at every version on the market and still think his is the best. Very visual and plays well in a theatre.
Thanks, Bob! Hurry up and get home! I'm going to hold you to that commitment! :)

Thanks, Walt! At least, I know there is another type now. Maybe someone can tell me the name. I like the treble clef idea.

Thanks, Comedy! The Russian Rings are not really what I want for this particular routine, but I will keep your recommendation in mind for future reference. You never know, they may be perfect for my next routine. :)

Regan
Walt, do you remember how the older ones worked? I saw a set that actually had a half f*** that caused the color change. I don't know if they were the good quality set or not, but they looked really nice from stage distance. However, I did not see them up close. I am hoping I can find a set like that (if they are not the el-cheapos) because I'd like to be able to do a quick, visual change of color.

I also have heard about an effect that I think is called "Over The Rainbow". It's been around for a while, but not too long, and it uses the old-type records. I have never seen them, so I know nothing about the quality. I think they are more like the color-changing CDs, so the quick change I seek may not be possible with them. However, I might consider them if I can't find anything else. So, if you, or anyone else knows anything about these I would appreciate it if you'd pass some info my way.

Thanks!

Regan
I had a nice set at one time or another, made from real 45s. It was made by James Rainho.

There was a red record, a blue record, a yellow record, and one with all three colours. (And that something special you needed.)

Plus it came with a stand (but not the wire stand that Walt spoke of).

You used to be able to buy extra record sleeves from Dock Haley Magic (now run by Steve Varro), if you wanted to tear up the sleeve at the end.

- Donald
Thanks Donald. I have heard that James Rainho was actually the inventor of the Color Changing Records. Walt gave me another name also, so I am trying to see what I can find out.

Regan
The James Rainho effect is Color Symphony. As far as I can tell, it has been out of print for a few years. It is done differently than Silk Serenade, and there are three different ways that I know how to do it.

The first way, you can show the record jacket empty in the beginning, in between each color change, and at the end. The second way, you can show the record jacket empty at the beginning and the end. The third way, you make them change colors without a record jacket.

The way that I perform it is to use the second method to change the records from black to red, yellow, blue, and tricolored. Then, I use the third method to change all the records back to black. I find that it is a beautiful effect.

The stand, which was made of plexiglass and mirror mounts was also very nice, but it did not come with the trick in the last couple of years that the trick could be purchased. My father and I made a set of the records for myself along with the mount. I am pleased with how they turned out and pleased that I am able to do the trick again.

Edit: Silk Serenade uses cardboard "records" and you can only show the record jacket empty at the end of the trick. Color Symphony is a superior prop in my opinion.
Jay, Thanks so much! That helps to clear up a lot of questions I had.

Regan
Over the Rainbow is by Dan Garrett. I remember seeing him perform it years ago and was really impressed with the routine. Check out his website to see if he still sells his version.
I couldn't find anything on his website that showed you were able to buy magic from him.
Here's the scoop on Over the Rainbow. I still sell them (only have 4 or 5 left, perhaps). I don't sell magic thru my website, only to magicians. As posted here in Magic Café several times, my catalog is free to anyone who emails me and requests it. (At least that way I know I'm selling to a magician, not just anyone with access to the internet.) You must send the request to dangarrett@aol.com. Simply sending me a message here won't work. This is the first time I've been here in almost 8 months.
I have never experienced any problems with performing a routine with 45 rpm records for the public. I don't even have to explain what they are. People will believe they are something they are familiar with, either CD's or DVD's. I like to explain that they my 'grandma's CD's... she used to call them 45's' - that gets a laugh from the older crowd. Anyway, hope that answers the head scratching in this topic. The records are made by Ton Onosaka in Japan and are plastic, quite durable. I've only replaced my set of records once in the entire 20 years I've been doing the routine. Over the Rainbow is my routine adapted heavily (with choreography, handling, music, and a couple of 'extras') from Magic Fukai's wonderful routine. The audience is aware of only 3 records, but they all undergo two COMPLETE color changes, from all black (both sides) to all yellow (both sides), to a red, yellow and blue records (both sides).
I have a set of color changing records that I bought many years ago. Its the ones with the silks ? I will get back to you on these and if I find them there yours. Just pay the shipping. Again I have to find them first but from what I can remember I used them one time and put them away.
Gosh, Twocan.....what a gererous offer! I have tried to track down the right kind of these color changing records for a long time. If it is Color Symphony I would glad to pay you something for them. Please send me a PM when you find them.

Thanks!

Regan
I am using Tenyo color changing records.
This is a very good item.
Try an look for it.
Eran
Are you talking about CDs or Silk Serenade? I have a routine with the color changing CDs, but I was looking for the old, vinyl style records. By the way, I use the Tenyo Color Changing CDs and in my opinion they are the best, but they have been discontinued too. I'd like to find some more for a back up set.

Regan
Here are the color changing records from (Chu's color changing records)
Another pic.
Thanks Paul!

Man, how many of these color changing record sets were there?
I have no idea. But like everything else everyone wants to ride the gravy train.$$$
You're right about that! All indications point to James Rainho as the orignal creator of this effect, but there must have been quite a few jumping on that gravy train bandwagon right behind him!
Greetings,

There's one by Ton Onosaka and it's a visual color change record effect with a kicker ending...

Chubster
Thanks Sal. Those must be the ones mentioned by Dan. Are they still available?

Regan
Hi Regan,

Sorry for the late reply... Right now the Onosaka Color Changing Records are hard to find....

Chubster
Gee I have three versions myself. Some cardboard records, some vinyl. I close my shop in the mid eightees and my stock was from back then.
[quote]
On 2008-01-19 13:07, SpellbinderEntertainment wrote:
Rec... record? Record? Whaz a "record"... Oh, those things they used to play music on when I was a kid, right!

Unfortunately, records, even more with 45's than 33&1/3rds, have gone the way of the dinosaurs in most audience's eyes and memory.

Same thing with using silver-dollars (whats?) on stage, or remember Copperfield doing the hotel-key thing (hotel room key??? oh, you mean those plastic-cards!)

I am seeing quite a bit of CD and DVD magic, which is really nice to see coming into magic, and I wonder why no one has used IPod Mini's instead of candles or cigarettes for manipulation.

Yes, there were several versions in the old days, a cheap one with cardboard "records" and a great one that looked real even close-up, but EBay or magic auctions are the only way to find those I fear.

A lot of what we once found were "everyday objects" are no longer around, and are not used much at all anymore. I performed for a group last year, and not one in the pack knew who Judy Garland or Laurence Olivier were.... I hate getting old! (today is another century down for me too)
Best of luck in your hunt,
Walt
[/quote]

vinyl is still available in new releases for those who have a discerning ear. CD music is crap.
But you are correct, most won;t know what they are
I don't worry about that in this case. I will be presenting them as part of a nostalgic routine.

If you think about it, the audience is not familier with a lot of the magical items we use anyway. Now if I were doing a show in which all the props were made up of "everyday" items, then I might be concerned about the records. However, if I took inventory of all the props I use in my shows, the audience would not have a clue as to what most of them were unless I told them. It's never been a problem for me so far.

Regan
I Just ran into a partial set of "color symphony" records in chicago reciently. Does anyone have the original routine that came with the records ? I can surmise the gist but a copy of the original sheet that must have come with it would be of great help.
John
I think a lot of young people do still know vynil. Especially DJ's!
COLOR CHANGING RECORDS - COLOR SYMPHONY
Someone posted that Jim Rainho was the originator of the Color Changing records. I stand guilty as accused.. The first color changing records used wax 78 RPM records. It was sometime in 1947. Then changed it to vynil when the 33 1/3 RPM came out. Finally used 45s. First sold then by special order, then through Holden's Magic Shop in Boston. In 1966 I came out with my first SIMPLEX MAGIC CATALOG and sold my items through the catalog, ads in the magic mags. and through magic shops. Discontinued the item (records) when they stopped making 45s. There were several copycat versions on the market,from Japan, Europe, even in the States. made from cardboard, cardstock, plastic. I had a version with CDs but did not issue it commercially. Anyway - that is the scoop on COLOR SYMPHONY.
Someone posted that he wanted a set of instructions, I can supply it - BUT IF IT IS FOR Jim Rainho's "COLOR SYMPHONY" (with real 45 RPM records) issued by SIMPLEX MAGIC. Drop me an email and I'll send you a copy.
Don't know if I can mention emails addresses in this post. ????? so if you want the instructions, Google JIM RAINHO. You'll find my email on my website.

Jim R
You guys are missing the boat when it comes to presentation. If you have records, just call them CD's or DVD's. The fact that they are larger won't matter. Your rationale is that they are "Stage Sized".
As amatter of fact, who's gonna ask you whatever they are? Just do the effect. It's cardboard or plastic disks that change color.

-----------
Hey Jimmy, I was gonna defend you, but you beat me to it.
I still have your Symphony, and Flame of Kandel.
Wish I could find a quality set of the color changing records.
Not sure which to buy the nu-way color changing records made in japan or the color changing russian rings by laflin. please let me know your views on theses items , many thanks.
I saw Dan Garrett perform Over the Rainbow and it was beautiful, but not something I could use in my act. It doesn't use silks or covers - just the "three" records (and some sleight of hand)!

Thom
Thanks, Thom. All see my earlier post here, it's still got the answers to a lot of questions that were asked all over again. Still a few Over the Rainbow left, even though it's unofficially out of print. Records are high quality plastic, made to look like 45 rpm records. But Magic-Ian is correct. Just do the routine and call them disks. Nobody has questioned that, and I still perform the routine (my handling of the routine by Magic Fukai) dozens of times per year.

Free e-catalog upon request to dangarrett@aol.com
Requests made on Magic Café will be ignored.
How is the Nu-Way Color Changing Records constructed? Wood or plastic. Does it seem to be a reliable trick?
Take a look at the Russian Rings at Laflin Magic
One of the best of the Color Changing Records on the market was the one from Tricks Litd
http://themagicgadgetsite.com/2749.html
The records were designed so that there was an appearance of grooves on them, and the labels looked like real labels. I bought two sets and glued two records of each color together to give them a more substantial, realistic appearance.

You could tie the color changes into comic book characters by giving these clues before each color change:
1) The color of Superman's cape
2) The color that Green Lantern's ring was powerless against
3) Speedy was his mentor

Or you could tie the color changes into song titles:
Lady in Red
Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Green-eyed Lady

----- Sonny
Is there somewhere a picture or video of James Rainho's Color Symphony color changing records?

I suppose it is not available for purchase?

Thanks.

Best,
[quote]On Jan 29, 2017, soleil wrote:
Is there somewhere a picture or video of James Rainho's Color Symphony color changing records?

I suppose it is not available for purchase?

Thanks.

Best, [/quote]

Not to say their isn't a video available, but I have never seen one. When I worked at a magic store in the 70's and 80's, I sold a number of them.

Just checked, it is not listed on his website.

http://magiciansrus.com/STAGE%20TRICKS.html
Bill,

how does the Color Symphony compare to Pavel's Silk Serenade from your experience?

Best,
Does anyone know where I can find Dan Garrett's effect "Over The Rainbow?" My web searches come up blank. :-(
This is the ultimate version of the color changing record effect in my opinion and I would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks,
Kirk
[quote]On Nov 5, 2017, kwarren wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find Dan Garrett's effect "Over The Rainbow?" My web searches come up blank. :-(
This is the ultimate version of the color changing record effect in my opinion and I would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks,
Kirk [/quote]

Did you ever think to buy direct from Dan Garrett?

It is on his [b]KidShow Konnivery[/b] DVD available direct from him.
[quote]On Nov 5, 2017, Bill Hegbli wrote:

Thanks,
Kirk [/quote]

[quote]Did you ever think to buy direct from Dan Garrett?

I did send him an email several weeks ago but haven't heard back. I sent a follow-up email today.

It is on his [b]KidShow Konnivery[/b] DVD available direct from him. [/quote]

I did send him an email several weeks ago but haven't heard back. I sent a follow-up email today.
[quote]On Feb 12, 2017, soleil wrote:
Bill,

how does the Color Symphony compare to Pavel's Silk Serenade from your experience?

Best, [/quote]

Jim Rainho's version was made with real records, and the finale was a rainbow record. So it was not as nice as a specially made prop, but from a little distance it looked nice.

As far as quality, the late Bob Kline made the very best plastic records version if a very nice stand that was a music symbol.

Audiences always enjoyed the CC Records. It was a big hit.
I know the "Over The Rainbow" effect is on the KidShow Konnivery DVD but I would like to have a set of the records.
I found images of Bob Kline's color changing record effect on martinsmagic.com. WOW...what a beautiful looking version!
Kwarren, you ask for Dan Garrett's routine, not for the trick. Dan Garrett never sold the trick. I assumed when you ask for the routine, you already had a set of records These were never sold together by Dan Garrett or anyone, to my knowledge. You have to buy the trick and routine separately. That is most likely why Dan Garrett did not respond to you, he does not have anything to do with the trick. Although, he has always replied to my questions. So he may be performing some place, he travels a lot.

Here is the Tenyo version, They have several other models as well on their website.

https://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/520

Tricks Co. has been out of business for over 30 years.

If none of these are to your liking, then the only thing left is to make your own set to your liking.
Does anyone know where I can find Dan Garrett's effect "Over The Rainbow?"
This is the ultimate version of the color changing record effect in my opinion and I would love to get my hands on one.[/quote]

For $75 you can get your hands on one [url=https://fabmagic.com/products/over-the-rainbow-dan-garrett]HERE[/url].
[quote]On Nov 6, 2017, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Kwarren, you ask for Dan Garrett's routine, not for the trick. Dan Garrett never sold the trick. I assumed when you ask for the routine, you already had a set of records These were never sold together by Dan Garrett or anyone, to my knowledge. You have to buy the trick and routine separately. That is most likely why Dan Garrett did not respond to you, he does not have anything to do with the trick. Although, he has always replied to my questions. So he may be performing some place, he travels a lot.[/quote]

I don't know why Bill is saying that Dan never used to sell a set of props for "Over the Rainbow". Dan made a post on this very thread in February 2010 that said he used to sell them (top of page 3... at the top of this very page... scroll up or click my link.)

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=242075&forum=54&start=40

So yes, Dan Garrett used to sell his "Over the Rainbow" (colour changing records) routine, complete with props. I haven't seen it on his website / in his catalog for years (he used to do a print catalog before the website), so I assume the only way to buy one nowadays is to track down a used set. Brad Jeffers gave you a link for a used one on the FAB Magic website, and I also saw one listed on SME (Surplus Magic Exchange Group on Facebook) a few weeks ago. The fact that it comes with an instructional VHS tape should tell you how long ago he started selling them.

And he also had the routine on his Kidshow Konnivery DVD (I think that originally was available on VHS, too).

- Donald
Dan Garrett also talked about selling "Over the Rainbow" sets back on page one of this thread, in a post from January 2008:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?forum=54&topic=242075#17

So, he said it himself twice on this very thread.

If he only had 4 or 5 sets left nearly 10 years ago (January 2008), it makes sense that Dan would be sold out.

- Donald
Dan Garrett responded to my email this past week and offered me the very last set he had. He had acquired this mint condition set from the estate of a friend who had sadly passed away last year. The fact that he was willing to give it up for a complete stranger (me) speaks volumes for what a great guy he is!

So yes, the set does come with the necessary records. As Dan had mention early on in this discussion, his "Over The Rainbow" routine was based off of Fukai's Color Changing Records. You could only get the set of records from Fukai's lectures or conventions. Or, if you were lucky enough to have purchase Dan's limited edition "Over The Rainbow." This explains why I could never find it available anywhere.

I have been into magic since the late 60's and was surprised I had never run across this specific effect.
It was just few weeks ago that I found this video on YouTube which turned me on to this effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxa054Idsms

The third color change where the records change to red, blue and yellow AND are shown on both sides was a real surprise. Having been into magic so long, I love watching magic that fools me. It brings back that same feeling I got as kid and first getting into magic.
If you have a soft spot in your heart for color changing record effects, as I do, I wouldn’t hesitate to grab this set if run across it!
Glad to hear you tracked down a set.

- Donald
To me, the trick is out of date. (Who even knows what a record is?) I'm there to entertain, not to teach history!

The absolute worst presentation was a a weekend convention in Louisiana, a few years ago. The "magician" (note the " ")first did it with "45"s records, then immediately repeated with 33 1/3" records, and FINALLY did it with "cds".
Did you know that the first 45 rpm records were made with different colors of vinyl for different genres of music?

Country & Western records were green.
Classical music was red.

Popular music records were black.
Children's music was done in bright yellow.

Show tunes were on midnight blue and international music was on sky blue.
Gospel music and rhythm & blues were "cherise" (kind of orange).

You may not find all this to be very interesting, but I'm not here to entertain! I'm here to teach history.
I just ran across my [b]Ballad of Davy Crockett[/b] record, performed by "The Sandpipers with Mitchell Miller and Orchestra" in [b]Yellow[/b] plastic. To bad no year printed on the label, but it was when Fess Parker played Davy Crockett on Walt Disney television show. That had to be in the late 1950's.
Is there a video of Jim Rainho Color Symphony records? Photos?

Is it available for purchase somewhere?

Thanks.

Best,
I posted the information so that those interested could Google it and research it further.

Jim still has his website, but because 45rpm records are not as plentiful as they were 50 years ago, I don't believe he makes the set any longer.

At one time there use to be record playing machines in restaurants, as they changed out records, they sold old records really cheap in bulk. Those days are gone, and so are the supplies.

No video to my knowledge, easily creating video is a 21st Century product.

In those days, you had to spend hundreds of dollars for the equipment just to make a 15 minute film, no such thing as video. When video cameras did come to consumers, they were very expensive and not all that easy to learn to operate.

We have come a long way in just 30 years or so.
[quote]On Nov 22, 2017, soleil wrote:
Is there a video of Jim Rainho Color Symphony records? Photos?

Is it available for purchase somewhere?

Thanks.

Best, [/quote]

Unfortunately, Dan Garrett' "Over the Rainbow" has long been unavailable. Dan's version was based off of Magic Fukai's color changing records which were only sold at Fukai's lectures and conventions. I have searched high and low for the records or even CDs to perform this version but have come up empty. I was very lucky to have acquired Dan's set!
If Jim Rainho will no longer make Color Symphony, ask him permission to make your own. Very easy to make. You need 8 45s to start with, 4 of them are modified to create the effect. I still have mine. Good silks and a good stand are a must!

Doug
I may have an extra set of Dan Garrett’s Alger the Rainbow. I will be going through some items in the next weeknor so that have been sitting in storage. If I come across it then I will post here as well as in Tricks for Sale section.
Nobody could point me to a video nor give me a description of the effect of Color Symphony.

I found this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994JmYqnfAQ

Is this the effect?

How do an envelope and silks be part of this?

Thank you,

best,
In a response to my question Jim Rainho confirmed he no longer builds Color Symphony
[quote]On Nov 28, 2017, soleil wrote:
Nobody could point me to a video nor give me a description of the effect of Color Symphony.

I found this video:

Is this the effect?

Thank you,

best, [/quote]

Color Symphony was a Tricks Co. Japan effect as shown in the link below. Seomagic calls it "Ultimate Color Changing Records by TRIX" but I have two copies and the instructions refer to it as "Color Symphony." In the two copies I have, there is no yellow record nor is a yellow record mentioned in the instructions.

https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/38/products_id/722

The trick in the video link from your post looks like the standard color changing record effect done with rings. I see these on eBay from time to time.
The color changing records can easily be found on eBay but not the one with the triple color change as show here. Dan Garrett's "Over the Rainbow" is based off this effect but is no longer available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxa054Idsms
Duane Laflin's "Russian Rings" have been mentioned several times on this thread, in various posts over the years, because it's a variation of the colour changing records.

https://www.laflinmagicstore.com/Russian-Rings-p/mrr.htm

Here's a thread from the Little Darlings area where that trick was discussed (a few posts in), as well:

Magic Café thread titled... [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=638590&forum=17&start=0]Favorite Packs Flat Routine[/url]

People were asking for videos of that trick, so I tracked down a few and put 4 of them into [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?forum=17&topic=638590&start=20#4]this post[/url] a few months ago.

- Donald
[quote]On Nov 28, 2017, soleil wrote:

I found this video:

Is this the effect?

Thank you,

best, [/quote]

Not that is not James Rainho's effect. Again, he used real 45 RPM records, those in the video are not real records. He provided a stand and silks as well. I don't see a stand or silks. The stand was silver glitter and held 4 records in a row, on furniture tacks as I recall. The records rested on the post of the tacks, they were only partially hammered in along the bottom of the stand. Yes the stand folded in half for travel.
If anyone is interested, I just listed Dan Garrett’s Ovr the Rainbow set in the Tricks for Sale section. I listed it along with other items: mynpost is entitled Potpurri of Magic Items for Sale.
[quote]Is there a video of Jim Rainho Color Symphony records? Photos?[/quote]
You can see a picture [url=http://www.raleighvintagemagic.com/Past-Magic-Sales.html]HERE[/url].
33 down and 3 across.
Thank you all,

best,