(Close Window)
Topic: No Tear Kidz paper
Message: Posted by: honus (Jan 31, 2008 11:02AM)
I'd like to make a personalized trick based on the No Tear Kidz birthday trick. Does anybody have a source for the paper used in this?
Message: Posted by: Lyndel (Jan 31, 2008 12:00PM)
The paper is called Tyvek. Here's a company that sells it:


Message: Posted by: honus (Feb 2, 2008 08:33PM)
Tyvek! I knew I'd heard the name before, but I couldn't remember it. Thanks, Lyndel!