(Close Window)
Topic: Billiard s**** manipulation.
Hi,because this is an open forum I'll refer to the multiplying billiard gimmick as "S".Does anyone know of a good source on the subject of "S" manipulation?
When I was a kid I would BP an "S" with a coiled silk behind it to do an open handed ball to silk effect,but that was about it.I'm just wanting more on this particular subject.

Anyone?
Do a search. we sort of just went over this in a differnt thread quite recently.
IN a nutshell, these are most of the names that were discussed in no particular order...

McBride
Frye
Buckingham
Romaine
Shimada
Wakeling
Benson
Leech
Ganson
Buckley
Hi Starsini,I noticed all the names you put up and besides Shimada and his double "S" work,I'm refering more to just "S" manipulation "only",hence the example I gave of the open handed ball to silk.I also don't mean turn arround moves to show the palm side of the hand during a multiplication routine.
I am,however,not familiar with Frye's work at all or McBride's work (on billiards)his cards ,yes.I hope this narrows my question a bit.
Jeff McBride covers S manipulation in his world class manipulation series. He gives credits to french magician Marconick on some S routine. Check this out.
Best,
Soleil
Thanks Soleil.
I agree if you watch Jeff McBrides World Class Manipulation series you will take your manipulation level up. I think you will love these series.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel