(Close Window)
Topic: March Break In Toronto
Anyways I am wondering if you know of anything going on from march 7th-16th as I'm going to be in and around toronto.

Yes I know about Wizardworld, and SSS.

Thanks In Advance.

Daniel
You're going to miss the Jay Sankey lecture by one day (on the sixth). Bummer! See if you can go a day early (actually a night early). It's listed on my Magic Lecture Calendar if you can make it.
Bummer ya, I can't make it out then. I'm interested in any shows, meet ups etc.

Missing Sankey's lecture isn't a HUGE disipointment to me, as I'm not a closeup performer. But if it was a performance. I'd have to go early!
Anything else guys?

Perhaps someone has a jam session going on? a lecture? a public performance? anything... let me know.
You might want to check out The Paranormal Show at the Diesel Playhouse. It's on just about every night of the week. Go looking for the Facebook event, you'll find it.
Jameson. Actually we are going to see evil dead there because my neighbor is Jake in the play. we bought tickets to see the paranormal show that starts 30 min after evil dead is done.. that morning we are going to wizards world and both magic shops//. ONE magic filled day!

ANything else going on from the 7th-17th? anyone?!
Daniel,

I'm always up for jamming with my fellow camp-goers. I can contact Tyler too and see what we can't stir up!
Sure.

Right now actually Mike(kras) and his magic friend are coming to another magi's house all one day.. perhaps we could all go to that guys house for a few hours/// He lives in bradford.
That would be awesome! Jamming with the Train and the Tyler!
If you guys would like to all do something, suggest a time and date. and a Place.. I'm sure my buddy in Bradford would be willing to hold it, as long as it doesn't turn into Magi gone wild.

Daniel
LOL with Reuben and I, no promises can me made :).

How about.... the 15th? Does that work?
Sorry mike we r no good then.
No good? What do you mean?

I was making a joke in reference to Magi Gone Wild.
I ment no good on that day.
Hey guys,

Ain't no way I'm heading up to Bradford (I don't even know where that is!). Why not hold the thing here? We have a venue (Friday night magic) which is beautiful, magic stores, and maybe even a place to crash (depending on how many people I MAY have room).

I understand if you want to do something with your buddy though. If you DO decide to come to toronto, let me know though.
Ben,

Just let me know a date, time and location, and what will be going on. Right now I'm actually in toronto, and will be again saturday. and will be able to probably drive in if you guys find a date.

Please PM me.

Daniel
Saturday March 8th, your (all) invited to The Paranormal show, at the Diesel playhouse theatre. the 9:30pm show.
$28.50 general seating. Last time I checked there were still quiet a few tix left.

about the show- The Paranormal Show is a Spectacular assortment of Inexplicable Feats that will make you question everything you thought you understood about REALITY. Non-stop audience participation makes The Paranormal Show a unique experience for everyone. Once witnessed, you will never be the same.
Scott McClelland will take you on a journey into the World of the Unexplainable

Show includes... - Intuition, Telepathy, Hypnosis, Clairvoyance, psychokenesis, The Seance, retrocognition,The prophacy.
The Paranormal Show is an Entertaining Look at Every Facet of the Scientifically Unexplained
http://www.paranormalshow.net/

Hope to see everyone there.. looks like a good show.
Message: Posted by: Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie (Mar 5, 2008 05:02PM)
[quote]
On 2008-03-05 16:19, MagicalOdyssey wrote:
.. looks like a good show.
[/quote]
I've been twice, and plan to take more friends on Sat Mar 15!
I'm organizing an outing with friends on Tuesday.

Should be a blast.

Daniel,

Will you be here next friday?
Have fun on the 15th dan! Wish you could come a week earlier(the 8th) to see it with us!.

Ben, Ill be around and about until the 16th ish.

Thanks
Daniel
Ben Yes I am here friday. Please give me a pm if you would like to arrange something.