(Close Window)
Topic: Magic pro shop
Hi I was going to buy some things from the magicproshop.com and heard there was a discount for Café members? Did that expire?

Thank you
-Matt
Yes, the discount did expire at the end of March. However, contact Peter via email and see if he is currently running any other promotion. I'm sure he will come up with something.

I recently made my first purchase with them and everything went great! Even without the discount, they had some of the best prices I've seen! I plan on doing a lot of business with them in the future!

Hope this helps...
Peter is a great dealer. Excellent prices and service. He also sells stuff on Ebay with the same username: magicproshop
I had a great experience as well.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Also I recently bought some items from MagicProShop. My deal was smooth and great. The one good point about MagicProShop is that I can get the quote of total payment including in shipping and/or discount on the web page.

yken
You should check out all the dealers that have banners on the Café. I know some of the other dealers still give discounts for Café members
CHECK THIS OUT:

I recently bought a DVD set through the website. I went to pay via Paypal and thought all went well. The next day I looked at my Paypal account and something looked funny with a previous transaction - Paypal debited my account twice for a product I bought from another dealer.

This meant that I didn't have the funds to pay Peter. Well, I emailed Peter and not only did he understand the situation, HE MAILED THE PACKAGE OUT WITHOUT PAYMENT because we've dealt with each other in the past and he knew I couldn't wait to see the vids!!

Now I don't want to suggest that Peter makes a habit of this, but WOW! Peter's prices are at or below any other dealer I purchase from, he offers many discounts (with special attention to Café members), and he's one
*&(( of a guy!

From now on, all my business goes his way!

PETER - YOU'RE NUMBER ONE! :cheers:
Message: Posted by: Heavens to Mercitroids (Mar 28, 2003 04:24AM)
I have always been happy with them too!! :dancing:
There're lots of good reviews of magicproshop, I can't wait to purchase stuff from them!
Peter is the best. He always answers your questions and the prices and speed of shipment can't be beat. This shop will get a lot of my business.

Kevin
Is the offer no longer valid? If it goes until the end of March, I would hope you still have 3 days to get your orders in!!! I will definitely check this site out as I am in the market for a Liberty Walking Half expanded shell. Hope they carry it!!! Am also looking at Harry Evans' DVD's. Any feed back on these?

What do you put in the "code" block to get your Magic Café Discount?
have not deal with them but so far they got the best and latest vid on the net..

Symmatrix :firedevil:
Peter is the best! Deal with him, you won't go wrong. Good prices and extremely good customer service. :cheers:
I just ordered double back from there. I live in PA about how long do you think it will take me to get it.
Peter is terrible. In a good sense of course, his service is of unfair quality. If he keeps this up, pretty soon he will put other shops out of business :lol: He just knocked off $10 for shipping as I ordered the AoA seires. His prices are cheap (very cheap in fact) and he ships almost instantly. My order was shipped in 4 hours, unbelievable!
gandolf,

If you are looking for your Liberty Walking Half expanded shell, and magic pro shop doesn't carry it, you can ask Peter to special order it for you. He can almost get you anything that you want. ;)
Definitely go through Magic Shop Pro!
Customer Service is great!
Prices are one of the lowest around!
Shipping is free over $50 (you know us magicians can't spend less than $50 bucks) :lol:

I will be buying everything from now on from Peter!

Kudos to Peter and http://www.magicproshop.com
you ROCK!!

Cheers!