(Close Window)
Topic: Prints
Dear All,

Can anybody tell me a good source for reproduction prints? If anybody knows of anywhere in the UK that would be great. I'm after Thurston, Kellar or Houdini prints.
Your help is appreciated.

Best regards.
Hi Leo: Cannot help you with a UK source, but I believe the finest poster reproductions are sold by lee Jacobs here in the US. He has a large selection of the magicians you are looking for. His prices are reasonable and he is very reliable. I do not have his e-mail address but you can call (614)992-5208 or "snail mail" him at PO Box 362, Pomeroy, Ohio 45769-0362. At times, he also has originals for sale. Hope this helps.
Thank you Marelli. I have actually found lots of prints on the Barnes & Noble site.

Best regards.
I donīt know if they are still around but a co. called Castle Magic used to sell second hand magic and also prints at reasonable prices.
Unfortunately donīt know the address, but think they are or were in Castleford
:dancing:
Another source (although not in the uk) is Norm Nielsen. His poster reproductions are fantastic. You can also get the one you are looking for in a custom size. His website is http://www.nnmagic.com