(Close Window)
Topic: What type of paint
I would like to paint a vinyl retractable blind what type of paint would be recommended to use?
Krylon for plastic.

Cheers! ;)
The Krylon Fusion seems to be a great paint... I haven't had any problems with it regarding plastic, cloth, wood, or metal... Just make sure your surface is clean and spray it in small coats for best outcomes!

-Bryan
Rustolium makes a version of paint for plastic, but I've only ever used krylon's fusion.
bob
I would suggest that you purchase the material in the desired color instead of painting it. Look around and you will find a wide selection of colors.

Bill
Bill, thanks for the suggestion, but I am wanting to paint several with murals.
If you need to brush paint the murals, just use acrylic paints. Although it might be a good idea to prime first with the Krylon Fusion spray.
Ive had great luck with Roscoe brand Super saturated paint. it stays flexible and vibrant. there are also additives and coatings that can keep it flexible. It will stick to most anything with the proper primers.
I would also like to offer VALSPAR spray paint for plastic. I've used it and it flexes with the plastic material; there are no cracks or wrinkling. And no primer is needed.

FWIW

Cheers! ;)