(Close Window)
Topic: Best Force Bag
Looking for a force bag that holds 10 to 20 items the size of a half dollar but the item is a little delicate. I have checked out the Alpha Force Bag and the Use the force bag and I am interested in any comment about these bags or any other ones.Mike
Robert Carlyle's Bag...
You mean E. Raymond Carlyle?

http://www.carlyletouch.com/
Yes, a great bag, superbly made. Piers.
Seconded - ed's a good man, he's always including little freebies when I order too - must be my musk...i've got the 2way...
Make your own
Ziplock bags aren't household items/that make isn't in the U.K....any more suggestions? Still could work but I'm looking for a well made baggie style one :) I could make my own but bet theres someone that makes quality ones.

M:C
Who cares about whether ziplocks are or aren't household objects? you can buy them in rymans and the bags are transparent! what more could you ask for? though I've just made a batch from those polybags...experiment with them, theyre cheap...
Make em using what ever looks ordinary in your country!
You can use this one that looks like an ordinary transparent bag. (you can acces this site in english and you have a video of the item too).

Hope it helps.

http://www.bazardemagia.com/home.php?p=prod_detalle&idProducto=1812
Or you use an ungaffed bag like explained on the SOMETHING DVD.

Really it can be examined or be left with the audeance.

J ***

H.O.A-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
For me the best bags are the Ziplock or transparent home made,why??Because they don't look like a magic prop,looks only like a regular bag...I Hope help you,
Thanks,
Hansel!
[quote]
On 2008-02-29 21:11, Jim-Callahan wrote:

Really it can be examined or be left with the audeance.

J ***

H.O.A-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
[/quote]

hands down the best there is...
I use Osterlind's Transparent Forces bag. Very good, and an excellent manuscript with it too! He used it on the DVD's No Camera Tricks.

Endre
I bought a large ziploc force bag from Jeff Busby that's great. Also, Jay Sankey markets a smaller (about 6 inches square)clear forcing bag (I think you get two).
Personal preference is a must. Everything in the show must be how I want it, not how ya'll see it should. Jim's idea is good, just not practical for the routine in mind.
If no one else can point me the direction to spend some cash...
[quote]

[/quote]

Jim, where can I get this DVD?
UFB from Jason Paltergeist is good http://www.paltergeist.com/products.php
Message: Posted by: Christian Illusionist (Mar 5, 2008 05:41PM)
[quote]
On 2008-03-02 04:40, MindSeeker wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

Jim, where can I get this DVD?
[/quote]

Yes, where can this be purchased?
In my forty-six years of magic, I have never reported anything negative about any change bag/force bag or it's manufacturer. However, this week I saw one that is hardly worth a try. It was a baseball cap. I do not know the brand or manufacturer. A friend apparently bought it as a catalog item. Frankly, I found no redeeming features. From me that is shocking! I can usually find a way to employ the most inadequate of props.

Surely, someday, someone will make a productive use of this concept. I look forward to that day. Even using both hands, this one screamed "Fake".

Again, I do not know the manufacturer. It had no documentation or DVD. The extra wide sweat band in this cap would not stay flat against the rim of the cap and it took two hands to operate. I do understand that there is one brand that does have a good review here on The Café.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=195260&forum=109&start=0

Bob
My work is not offered right now/
(In reply to the two posts above)

It will be in two weeks.

Jim
[quote]
On 2008-02-29 19:53, Rupert Bair wrote:
Ziplock bags aren't household items/that make isn't in the U.K....any more suggestions? Still could work but I'm looking for a well made baggie style one :) I could make my own but bet theres someone that makes quality ones.

M:C
[/quote]

Ziplock style bags ARE available here in the UK.

ASDA, Sainsburys, Tescos etc.
My wife has the ultimate change bag: Every morning, I put my dirty clothes in, and somehow that evening, clean clothes come out.

Thank you. That is my contribution for the "Most Sexist Joke" contest.
My uncle has a similar thing, he fills his bag up, waits for his wife to change it for him...she's gets called a p*ss-taker quite a lot these days...
Thanks to a spelling mistake - an Ong/Force Bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEr5__qMHhI

Scary, huh? I got to get to the gym...
Tryed the clear bag the items that I am trying to force looked funny and to bulky. The force bag had trouble keeping the other non forced items closed meaning it look like I was trying to keep one side closed. I need something a little more flexiable. the item I am forcing is half the size of a twinkie and almost that fragile.
Try Guy Bavli's Inter Net bag
Can trinity contact me please. I don't see a pm link.
[quote]
On 2008-03-02 07:54, wizardofthenorth wrote:
UFB from Jason Paltergeist is good http://www.paltergeist.com/products.php
[/quote]

I'll have to say not very good on this bag. Mine broke on my 10th performance of Red Carpet. Cheap, doesn't hold up. Maybe it was just mine.

I am using the Carlyle bag now. Very good.

John
[quote]
On 2008-03-12 15:21, lamystique wrote:
Can trinity contact me please. I don't see a pm link.
[/quote]

I PMed you.

My apologies about the PM button being off. I forgot that I had done that. Its back on now.
I'm hoping Osterlind's Transparent Forces is good................as I've just bought one
I know this may seem like a silly question but where can one learn to make a good forcing bag out of a clear Ziplock? I mean, I can think of ways but I'm not so sure what I'm thinking will work without some fumbling.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.
I wish I would have seen your post earlier John because I bought the use the force bag, and it is a bag that you would get at the mall after buying a bottle of cologne, but clear.Seems very cheap.
Any idea about where I might find a Carlyle-style force bag, Ziploc, but jumbo size? Perhaps even bigger than the 2-gallon bags? Or, perhaps better and similar to Cameron's post, could someone point me in the correct direction to make one myself from those super-large ziplock bags?

Any help at all would be appreciated!
Imagine for a moment that you have a bag completely empty that can be examined. You could then have the bag filed with hand written billets that came from your audience members. The billets are mixed and one removed. IT IS YOUR FORCE BILLET. How would that be possible?

Ponder that and post your thoughts. I'll come back with how I would do it.
I would do a bag switch using a topit as I turned.
[quote]
On 2011-02-19 17:23, jdmagic357 wrote:

Imagine for a moment that you have a bag completely empty that can be examined. You could then have the bag filed with hand written billets that came from your audience members. The billets are mixed and one removed. IT IS YOUR FORCE BILLET. How would that be possible?

[b]Ponder that and post your thoughts. I'll come back with how I would do it.[/b]
[/quote]

Pondering . . . . Pondering . . . . Pondered!!! :) ;)

OK, tell us what you have. :)

In the meanwhile, one might like to checkout Creative Magic's:-

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHxMrCy_emA&feature=player_embedded][b]Pandora Bag[/b][/url]

[b]&[/b]

[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search_post.php?topic=328796&forum=218&post=6332768][b]Pandora Bag Review[/b][/url]

:xmas:
[quote]

OK, tell us what you have. :)

[/quote]

Nope the bag would be ordinary and could be clear plastic.

Come on people, with the collective knowledge base we have here on the Café, you guys can deduce something different from the standards, can't you?
Then let's go with Bobser's idea. :)

[quote]
On 2011-02-19 20:52, bobser wrote:

I would do a bag switch using a topit as I turned.
[/quote]

No :worry:

[quote]
On 2011-02-19 22:02, jdmagic357 wrote:

* Nope the bag would be ordinary and could be clear plastic.

* Come on people, with the collective knowledge base we have here on the Café, you guys can deduce something different from the standards, can't you?
[/quote]

OK, stop teasing and quickly get to the point. Tell us what you have to . . . :) ;)

I'm going to play hard to get and wait till more people have at it. After a few days and more guesses I'll give it up in the inner thoughts section. Till then keep guessing or no show. :)
It depends on who has got their mitts on the bag....
[quote]
On 2011-02-19 23:49, Anansi wrote:
It depends on who has got their mitts on the bag....
[/quote]

That could be true? Keep going.

I like your siggy, and "it is an art to hide art".
I just use a clear force bag from Uday. $2.05
[quote]

[/quote]

After reading Switchcraft the solution cannot be a problem anymore. ;)
And no longer a force bag...
Just use the ziplockback, they are easy and good...
[quote]
On 2011-02-20 07:15, Gabor wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

After reading Switchcraft the solution cannot be a problem anymore. ;)
[/quote]

Well that would be one way to do it, but in what I thought of the bag actually helps the illusion, but your on the right track.
Well with no further interest in my methodology I've decided to keep this to myself. While the guesses came close, they are still enough off the mark for me to use this.

I suggest when looking for something new and different one check the older works like the Jinx for inspiration. You might also try looking in your "dead trick trunks" for something that wasn't appropriate in the past but that would work well now.
[quote]
On 2011-02-22 13:41, jdmagic357 wrote:

[b]* Well with no further interest in my methodology I've decided to keep this to myself.[/b]
[/quote]

:fruity:

That's it :exclaim: Topic closed. :cuteangel:

:spam: :banned:

:thanx:

Goodnight all. :) ;)

:napping:

I'm sorry Ustaad. If you would like to continue the discussion in private, I'd be honored?
Has anyone else got any experience of the Uday bag - It seems to be incredibly cheaply priced?
The best one is the one that I made ;).

Just grab a ziplock bag ( or one that is organic/normal in your context) and do your own bags.

The prop is just a prop, the real performance and the correct utilization from the tools comes from you.
[quote]
On 2011-09-05 09:52, mag1cman wrote:
Has anyone else got any experience of the Uday bag - It seems to be incredibly cheaply priced?[/quote]
I agree with Amira that it is easy to make your own clear force bags, but the one by Uday, which has three sections, is well made for a plastic force bag and probably more durable than a home-made one.

- Jheff
I am curious to hear the thoughts of those with the Uday bag in regards to the red tape on the top. To me, this isn't too much of an oddity, but I am not sure where you would find a bag like this in real life. Ziploc seems much more natural.
[quote]
On 2011-09-05 23:37, Jheff wrote:
I agree with Amira that it is easy to make your own clear force bags, but the one by Uday, which has three sections, is well made for a plastic force bag and probably more durable than a home-made one.

- Jheff
[/quote]

If it weren't for that dang inch-wide red plastic strip across the top the Uday bag would be the clear winner. It looks like no other plastic bag I've ever seen before. Why did it have to be a bright red plastic strip? Maybe I'm just being picky. For $3 it's a helluva bargain for a versatile tool.
The Uday bag is great. That said its very easy to make your own that is very durable, easy, and quick without any special equipment.
While not widely available (although I believe it will be soon), I would highly recommend Nakul Shenoy's clear forcing bag.
It's the only one I use nowadays.

Good thoughts,

Bob
[quote]
On 2011-09-06 17:42, mastermindreader wrote:
While not widely available (although I believe it will be soon), I would highly recommend Nakul Shenoy's clear forcing bag.
It's the only one I use nowadays.

Good thoughts,

Bob
[/quote]

I second this. Not that my opinion should have more weight than Bobs! Looks so innocent it isn't a prop and that it what counts more than anything.
Minor correction. Nakul's is called the "Not So Clear" force bag. The set comes with three bags that appear identical. One is a two way force bag, one is a three way and the last is ungimmicked. These are expertly crafted from bubble wrap and are extremely deceptive. They can be used to hold props (paperback books, etc.) and, introduced in this manner, are very disarming.

Very highly recommended.

Bob
Bob must have overlooked mentioning that you could get Nakul Shenoy's NOT SO CLEAR FORCE BAGS from me.

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/notsforc.html

- Jheff
Ooops! I did forget to mention that, Jheff!
I don't own the Uday bag but could you cut off the red strip?
The red strip bag is good ... you cannot cut off the red strip!

As Hansel, Pablo and other said said a ziploc is just as good.

Used 'em both. They both rip eventually.

Osterlind's seemed the most durable but unfortunately mine arrived without ins**s.

I sent it back and stuck with the ziplock ;)

EDIT: Great just noticed Develin is dragging up old threads to reach 50 posts ... have to admire him dragging up 3 old posts on Equivoque just to post the same message 3 times
Hey guys! What is the difference between a CHANGE BAG and a FORCE BAG? And I don't mean the "toilet seat" style change bags...those are ridiculous. I mean could [b][i]this[/b][/i] be used for a "force bag"?

http://www.vikingmagic.com/?nd=full&key=604

or this?

http://www.vikingmagic.com/?nd=full&key=1693

Thanks!

Doug
PM'd you..
Thank you Kannon! :)
Just a heads up that last week I received my first ever clear force bag - the Carlyle model which was highly recommended by many including Felix and others here that I trust.

I needed an organic way to F a word - inconspicuous and simple.

The Carlyle bag meets and exceeds all expectations - the most ordinary looking small Ziplock bag. The beauty of this particular bag compared to others I have only read about is that a small bit of g**e is used and applied to one inner side of the bag. This allows the performer to allow the spectator to pull out some red herrings, put them back - back is closed with the zipper and shaken up (Ed Carlyle recommends the use of colored & folded billets) and handed to the spectator so they can may safeley open it themselves and pull a single one out. Clean clean clean.

Really a nice product.

I little pricey but hey - it;s just the perfect tool and I don't have the talents to make one myself. Not this well made anyway.

Highly recommend.

A little hint to anyone who owns this or plans to get this bag - just use some Goo Gone on a Q-Tip if you ever need to remove the old g**e - it will come off easily and allow you to freshen the area up or start over if you mess up a little like I did initially. The fact that you can close this tight and that area is sealed makes this bag just lovely IMHO.
A tip for anyone that owns the Carlyle bags - which I still love (and just ordered a 2nd larger 2 way this past week).

However, I was not thrilled with the adhesive that comes with the bag - just didn't hold as well as I wanted and was too sticky imo.

*** Tip #1 - I found through experimenting that the "Scraperfect Best Glue Ever" is simply perfect for these bags - easy to apply, quick drying, strong hold, easy to remove later to start over again.

http://www.amazon.com/Scraperfect-Best-Glue-Ever-Oz/dp/B003VWFKU4

Someone on the Café PM's me today asking about which glue works best - anyone who needs a good adhesive for these bags will be thrilled with the results of this glue.

This excellent brand of glue was suggested some time ago for some other magical uses and it is a champ - it is far better than any repositionable glue stick.

***Tip #2 - Carlyle doesn't mention this in the instructions for the bag, but it is EASY to clean the glue up after it stops adhering well and start over again. Simply put a few drops of Goo Gone/Goof Off on a Q-tip and wipe away the old glue by rubbing back and forth. Clean up a bit with a paper towel and fingers. Then put a little water on a Q-Tip and go over the same areas on the top edge of the plastic. Next wipe again with a paper towel and voila - ready like new to re-apply the fresh adhesive.
Thanks saysold, I've used this bag with great success in the past and will try out the goo be gone idea shortly. On a side note, I hope the one who pm'd you messaged back and at least said thanks! It seems that it's to hard to give a simple thanks or acknowledgement these days when helping someone out. (At least from my experience it has been lately) again, thanks for the tips my friend.

Darren
Yes he was very nice. I get PM's sometimes from posts years past... and some people are nice and others ... such is the Café.

There is no reason to buy new bags when teh adhesive get dirt or stops working as well - you'll see.

Best to you Derren - glad to help.
Glad I checked back on this post - it actually came up via another search as I was researching Osterlind's Transparent Forces bag. Let me publicly state how helpful Brett's advice has been. I purchased the glue per his recommnedation and it works much better than what I had been trying - both the repositionable glue sticks and the 2 way Zig glue. Haven't tried the Goo Gone yet, but I'm sure it will work!

Ryan
:)
I've got a couple of the Uday clear force bags. Unfortunately, the ink from the piece of paper that was inside each bag has leeched into the plastic so that the words "UDAY clear force bag!" is plainly visible on the bag itself! Does anyone have any advice on the best product to use to get the ink off of the bag without destroying the transparent quality of the bag itself? If not, I'm stuck with Windex and elbow grease, but if someone knows of a better solution, I'd appreciate any tips.
Rubbing alcohol might work. Test on a small spot first, and make sure it can evaporate freely when its work is done.
If nothing works, use the bag back to front so the lettering is reversed and can't be read.
Steven:

Make or buy a Carlyle bag and call me in the morning... http://www.carlyletouch.com/force_bag.html
Thanks, gentlemen! I'll try all the suggestions and let you know how I get on.
Is the large version of the Carlyle bag big enough to force items larger than billets? I want to be able to hand out a bag of fortune cookies and have the spectator "choose" one. The cookies obviously have a certain bulk to them and I want to make sure the bag is large enough to accommodate this. Thanks for any insights you may have.

Kent
[quote]
On 2013-03-08 15:33, saysold1 wrote:
A tip for anyone that owns the Carlyle bags - which I still love (and just ordered a 2nd larger 2 way this past week).

However, I was not thrilled with the adhesive that comes with the bag - just didn't hold as well as I wanted and was too sticky imo.

*** Tip #1 - I found through experimenting that the "Scraperfect Best Glue Ever" is simply perfect for these bags - easy to apply, quick drying, strong hold, easy to remove later to start over again.

Someone on the Café PM's me today asking about which glue works best - anyone who needs a good adhesive for these bags will be thrilled with the results of this glue.

This excellent brand of glue was suggested some time ago for some other magical uses and it is a champ - it is far better than any repositionable glue stick.

***Tip #2 - Carlyle doesn't mention this in the instructions for the bag, but it is EASY to clean the glue up after it stops adhering well and start over again. Simply put a few drops of Goo Gone/Goof Off on a Q-tip and wipe away the old glue by rubbing back and forth. Clean up a bit with a paper towel and fingers. Then put a little water on a Q-Tip and go over the same areas on the top edge of the plastic. Next wipe again with a paper towel and voila - ready like new to re-apply the fresh adhesive.
[/quote]

Saysold: Thank you! I was on the fence about ordering one of Carlyle's bags, but I've been edging closer as I've been re-watching the Carlyle Touch videos, and your info on the glue has pushed me over the edge. Very helpful, just like you were to me a while back when you sold me a certain item to use with a certain prop what is worn on the wrist. Thanks for being such an all-around excellent member of the Café.
[quote]
On 2013-04-04 17:36, Kent Wong wrote:
Is the large version of the Carlyle bag big enough to force items larger than billets? I want to be able to hand out a bag of fortune cookies and have the spectator "choose" one. The cookies obviously have a certain bulk to them and I want to make sure the bag is large enough to accommodate this. Thanks for any insights you may have.

Kent
[/quote]

Kent-

The bag is big enough to easily f***e fortune cookies - they are the large size zip-lock bags with the zipper at the top. I bought a box of the real ones at Target so that I would have some normal non-gimmicked bags for pre-show work. It's quite a good size bag - you could force candy bars and other items too.

I know that Ed (Carlyle) teaches how to make the bags yourself on his Carlyle Touch DVD - but I'm not a "Papercrane" crafty kinda guy so I don't mind paying for a quality prop like this (I actually own both the large and small bags). By using a dab of Goo Gone on a Q-tip, you will be able to remove the adhesive again and again to refresh the sealing lip with a fresh light coat of glue.

[quote]
On 2013-04-04 17:59, brucewilcox wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-03-08 15:33, saysold1 wrote:

[/quote]

Saysold: Thank you! I was on the fence about ordering one of Carlyle's bags, but I've been edging closer as I've been re-watching the Carlyle Touch videos, and your info on the glue has pushed me over the edge. Very helpful, just like you were to me a while back when you sold me a certain item to use with a certain prop what is worn on the wrist. Thanks for being such an all-around excellent member of the Café.
[/quote]

You are quite welcome - glad that I can continue to be helpful!
Thanks for the guidance and insight. Time to order!

Kent
[quote]
On 2013-04-04 23:08, Kent Wong wrote:
Thanks for the guidance and insight. Time to order!

Kent
[/quote]

No problem - please just also order the adhesive I recommend. It is far better than the one included.
I'm looking for a non-clear force bag of high quality fabric. Does anyone have experience with the following:
http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p2052/Pro_Quality_Force_/_Change_Bag_(3_Section)/product_info.html
If I would go to a professional seamstress is there anything I have to watch out for when making a force bag?

N
Speak to these guys - excellent quality and service...hand made...you can pick your colours...

just email them and tell them your requirements/size/colour and so on...
http://www.magicianscave.co.uk/
Can't seem to find the list with materials, might send an email to ask if I can send my own fabric for a custom job.
Thanks for the link!
Lynetta Welch makes a nice change bag with Crown Royal bags.
http://www.fabricmanipulation.com
My MentalCraft Velour Change Pouches http://tinyurl.com/ktce3w2 can be used for changes or forces of flat objects. [billets; cards; coins/chips etc.] [Three compartments][All come with my pdf.]

They are especially powerful when used to carry or transport props such as Pendulums, Keys etc., and then used for the desired change/force effect.

These pouches are relatively mundane...and in my personal experience have NEVER aroused any suspicion whatsoever.

See here for comments: http://tinyurl.com/lvjkkk5

Happy trails.
Rich
[quote]
On 2013-08-13 17:20, RicHeka wrote:
My MentalCraft Velour Change Pouches http://tinyurl.com/ktce3w2 can be used for changes or forces of flat objects. [billets; cards; coins/chips etc.] [Three compartments][All come with my pdf.]

They are especially powerful when used to carry or transport props such as Pendulums, Keys etc., and then used for the desired change/force effect.

These pouches are relatively mundane...and in my personal experience have NEVER aroused any suspicion whatsoever.

Happy trails.
Rich
[/quote]

I have been using one of RicHeka's bags now for all kinds of different purposes. They can switch anything from cards to b*llets to amulets. In fact it has made several clumsy switches unclumsy, if that makes any sense.

They come in different sizes so if you get one, just make sure it fits whatever you are switching. Also provided are some great instructions to make ease of use.

Plus, they are priced very low for what you get.
[quote]
On 2013-08-22 00:46, DT3 wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-13 17:20, RicHeka wrote:

Happy trails.
Rich
[/quote]

I have been using one of RicHeka's bags now for all kinds of different purposes. They can switch anything from cards to b*llets to amulets. In fact it has made several clumsy switches unclumsy, if that makes any sense.

They come in different sizes so if you get one, just make sure it fits whatever you are switching. Also provided are some great instructions to make ease of use.

Plus, they are priced very low for what you get.
[/quote]

Where are RicHeka's bags available please?
SS1:

Check http://www.mental-craft.com/

Rich's Haunted Keys are marvelous, too.

George
Thank-you DT3.....always a pleasure!

Thanks George! Glad you are enjoying your tools.

Rich
Hi
I came up with a clear force bag that looks like a shopping bag,
comes in two sizes: 12"x14" (30x35 cm) and 14"x18" (35x45 cm) for large stage.
It is made of strong nylon so it will hold for long time.

for more info: http://www.magic4business.co.il/en/galleries.asp?page=197
Hello fellow Wizards!
I just started manufacturing clear force bags made out of high quality Ziploc brand bags. I bought an expensibe machine to seal a half bag to a normal bag. Transforming a normal everyday object into a deceiving magic prop. The other bags on the market look obviously gimmicked that's why I started producing my own for my act and thought that others would see the benefit of them. I offer three different sizes: small, medium, large, and a multipack. They are being sold exclusively at MJM Magic currently:
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=7ab0e4fbdba428ec62409c5b59ab73a4&keyword=the+force+bag

"The Force Bag" by Ashtar Avatar. Reserve yours now!

They are currently sold out of the small and medium, but Jeff just placed an order and I will be shipping it out on Friday, so should be there in a week or so.
Eb02's bags look pretty good. They have a handle that looks like a shopping bag, maybe better for the UK market. In Canada and US everyone is most familiar with Ziplock brand bags. So, I decided to use them. You sell a lot of cool tricks and props Eran!
Best force bag I've seen out there is Max Velluci's MindBag. Probably the most spectator examinable one I've seen thus far.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that is made for all intents and purposes like a force bag, that would work well to serve the opposite purpose of a traditional force bag, that is instead of people taking things out, they're instead putting things in (i.e., think pseudo-psychometry with a single bag)? Thanks! Obviously, the clearness feature that some have would not be desirable.
[quote]On Jan 10, 2015, clairvoyant wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for a bag that is made for all intents and purposes like a force bag, that would work well to serve the opposite purpose of a traditional force bag, that is instead of people taking things out, they're instead putting things in (i.e., think pseudo-psychometry with a single bag)? Thanks! Obviously, the clearness feature that some have would not be desirable. [/quote]

No need for a reply, someone just PMed me and showed me what I'm looking for.
Both Richard Osterlind and myself have put out such a bag.
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=450711&forum=303&33

http://tinyurl.com/ktce3w2

Happy trails.
Rich
[quote]On Jan 12, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Both Richard Osterlind and myself have put out such a bag. [/quote]

Bob, familiar with Richards but don't recall yours. Please PM with details.
Mine was very similar to Richard's but with a removable insert. It was created independently but I withdrew mine from production when I became aware of Richard's.