(Close Window)
Topic: Sparkle flashpaper
A friend of mine mentioned that he had seen someone use flashpaper that sparkled and was wondering if it was available. Since I have no idea, I thought I would ask this question to those who may know.

Thanks in advance,
AT
Never mind.....Sparkle additive.....thats the solution.

AT
Hey! There's a Yahoo Auction selling Flash paper that burns in different colors. THough you might be interested...
Here's the link
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Magic%20Flash%20Paper%20%28%20Blue%20%2F%20Green%20%2F%20Red%20Flame%29:266778458
Flash paper that burns different colors? That sounds interesting, I think Im going to have to check this out. Anyone know where to get this stuff that's in the USA?
The book Modern Chemical Magic tells you how to make all the colored flash paper.

Just note it's hard to get some of the chemicals and is also very dangerous.

Randi
Okay, here's a ghetto method for sparkle flash paper. take a lighter and a pad of regular paper. drag the lighter's spark wheel across the paper so it makes a bunch of sparks and grinds up a bunch of flint onto the paper. repeat until you feel you have enough flint grindings. now take some flash paper and spray A LITTLE hairspray on it. while the hairspray is still wet, sprinkle the flint grindings onto the flash paper. wait until the hairspray dries, and there you have it . . . sparkle flash paper.