(Close Window)
Topic: Help with Vikings Nest of Boxes
All,

I have been trying to effectively perform the Viking Nest of Boxes but the vanishing of the watch to get it into the boxes. Right now I am using the devils hank and palming it but I don't feel that this is realistic enough. What do you think is the best method to do this? Thanks in advance.

BYUDAD
I had this 2 years ago , I am still not cinvinced with any routine or tecnique I came up with , sometimes I have doupts is it working piece or just a buitiful piece of apparatus .. anybody who using this in his regular repetuor.!!
See Tommy Wonder's vanish of the watch in his Watch in Nest of Boxes effect on the Visions of Wonder dvd. It is a thing of beauty, the best vanish of a watch you are likely to find, and completely deceptive.
It is diceptive but it is not for every body , notice that he changes his dress or at least he takes of his jacket so it is not 100 percent a worker , but the most problem is the loading .. if you misses up you could destroy the gimick or at least one of them there is not a safe method I tryed placin a piece of card board for things to slide in but there should be something better this will need a lot of thinking ..