(Close Window)
Topic: DUCK BUCKET from Abotts
Hi !

Do you know if the Duck bucket from abotts is deceptive? I have an order to him, and can buy one in the same time. but it looks not so nice as Mak model, or even others builder. But I don't have see it in close up, and (important ) : INSIDE? I want it for a rabbit.

If you can say me quick, if you know this prop, thanks you very much !

stephane
Hi Stephane,

I've PM'd you.

Rob
Theres a demo of it on the website if that helps

http://www.magicgettogether.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AM&Product_Code=ADB&Category_Code=
I have had several models but my favorite is the Harlin Duck Bucket. It is very deceptive,
Hello Daktari !
Yes, it seems that the Halin bucket is great. Not too big for a rabbit? I hesitate between 2 offers (one second hand from RJE- note for RJE : I wait your answer in PV :) ) and one super available in france..And this one. there is one on sale on magicauction !

cheers
The best one I seen is the one David Copperfield uses but I don't knowhow makes it?
Interesting question. What is the model used by Copperfield himself? owen maybe?
Pictures and details have been sent.
Harlin actually offers two sizes a duck size and a bunny bucket. However at one time he said he could make it in whatever size I needed.
Copperfield uses a Gaugahn model I believe... at least the vanishing unit was built by him.

-Bryan
Of course a bunny can fit in each one. But when it comes to a full grown rabbit, it's not as much space. It should be no problem if using a dwarf rabbit.
Hi it seems that Greg Abotts has problem with communication and delivery;

I ordered 2 months ago a SWORD TRU NECK URGENT + VANISH RABBIT SUPREME and I gave just receive only 1 prop (vanish rabbit) and a with frame together not well crafted : the work is bad, cause the fixations are not well fixed, not well glued and the material of cloth fixation is scratched on different point.
Near to be impossible to use if I don't modify the system. super !

and the sword tru neck is missing, and no answer by mail !

Abotts ...

I live in france, maybe it is the reason ? if yes, it is a shame
I will fix the problem for the vanish rabbit supreme but I have some work to make it work correct.

Any one has a video from this trick ?cause, by the way, I feel that the system is limit limit... So easy... Maybe I do a mistake...I hope.
Not so happy...