(Close Window)
Topic: World of Wonders Sideshow - Picture Yourself Alive on the Inside!
World of Wonders Sideshow - Picture Yourself Alive on the Inside!

Click here to learn more.
http://www.sideshowworld.com/employment.html

John
Sideshow World
Do you need a CDL to drive stakes,nowadays?
CDL? career development loan? Only TLA I can think if that fits! of course this could be a language barrier issue - what with us speaking english over here adn you being american!
I've noticed.
We refined your gibberish. There's a reason that BBC America offers SUBTITLES in English for their programming!
I was Alive Inside once.

B.
Alive ?
Barely.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 20, 2008 07:43AM)
CDL - Commercial Drivers License.. and yeah, ya need one if you plan on driving a big rig or two.

And I agree with Doug... how could you Brits call what you speak "English"? Have you ever heard of the letters "R" and "H"? Try using them instead of dropping them whilst speaking... maybe we'd be able to understand you better.

Brett, they coulda used you AS a stake, let alone someone to pound one.

:P
You mean actualy SAY our R and H??? Why that's just nor British!!! Now bact to my regular proper brit speak like wot I do talk, and my corner.
Be a Part of History

Picture Yourself Alive on the Inside of the

World of Wonders

The Oldest and Best of the Traditional Circus Sideshows

WORLD OF WONDERS 7- PALACE OF ILLUSIONS COMBINED

WANTED

Enlarging for 2008 Tour

Starting in New Jersey

June 16 through Oct.

WANTED

Sideshow Acts

Human Oddities

Dwarfs-Novelty

Acts-Show Girls

Girls with musical talents a plus

Front Talkers

Ticket Sellers

No Experience? OK, We will Train

Truck Drivers with CDL license

Bunkhouse, Transportation Furnished

Contact C. M. Christ
P O Box 907
Gibsonton, Florida 33534

Phone 813 677 4434
Cell 813 777 8176
Email cmc431@cs.com
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 20, 2008 03:53PM)
June 16th is my birthday
I pictured myself on the inside. I threw up.

Hey Brits it's not so much the Rs and the Hs...it's the dropped Ts. As in

Cum-pew-uh? Wha? You ain goh uh cumpewuh? Oy fink ya awe-uh geh one thas wuh oy fink...

Yeah...English.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 20, 2008 07:14PM)
Hmmm, so it's more like a combination of a whole bunch of bad speech.... strange
WHats the problem Nips I understood Doug perfectly!
I say old chap,,,that`s not cricket. If you come to Old Blighty now you will see that there are very few English people here.
Like being late for the war,,,we too have picked up bad habits from the Yankee Doodles in as much as we are a fashionable Cosmopoliton State (The word State,,,another unhappy import from the US,, derived,, I think from the US term "Look at us in the US,,what a state we are in !!).
So for the old pot to call the kettle black, regarding speaking English,,,is a bit like saying that the US have the best Sideshow performers !! (Another form of entertainment pinched from the Brits ?).
Remember Astley a Brit and founder of modern day Circus!! Again taken from us and ruined in the US,

So to castigate us in print is to destroy your own very limited History.

I will be taking tea with Liz this weekend at the Clapham Common May Ball, so will discuss with her how best to deal with this US infidel. Off with their heads I say. To tar and feather would be too good for them.

So with stiff upper lip,,,leave us our language, women,advanced brains and superior race alone. Ok old chap, what`ho, jolly good, get back to playing with your guns and eating burgers which you do so well (Look at the size of you!!).

Will pass on your "Good Wishes" to Liz and follow up replies when us aristocrats meet again at Hampton Court at the end of June.

Lord Dean, sideshow performer to Royalty.

If the above is beyond your limited comrehension,,,then....

Leave it out mister who the ell du ya tink you are, yer asking fer a Glasgee kiss and number 5 boot down the apples and pairs.
Cor blimey!!!
A stiff upper lip? Is that how you manage to talk that way? (I will never get that accent wrong again! MWAHAHAHA!)

Sideshow pinched from the Brits? Certainly there were many shows at fairs and in some of the cosmopolitan areas, but that was no different than the rest of Europe. There were probably more shows in Vienna and Paris, than in London. It's just harder for us to find information, due to the increased linguistic differential.

If you feel pinched, Ken, I hope you enjoyed it! Please don't choke on your tea, and don't forget to wipe the crumpet crumbs from your mustache!
Now that`s just the sort of reply I have come to expect !!!!From an American Motor Bike!!!
Your spelling yet again is wrong,,,in English it`s Davison not Newman.
Note has been made in the little black book,,,,keep this up and we will send Blair back over to you.
Now that DOES scare me!

But you don't have to kick me, to get me going.
Ken your carefully typed (lengthy) post may be all well and good, however, coming out of your mouth would be a different story all together and likely unintelligable to most on this board whu wiff uh rine in spine fawwlin on uh pline an aww...

Curious...how do you learn to read and spell? Spine=Spain and Pine=Pain...how do you tell a Spanish variety of coniferous tree from an injured back?

However, my best parts came from you bedraggled lot left over there when the ancestor kicked it for the colonies.

Cheers forever!

Sir Higley Sideshow Zibit Maker To The Queen.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 22, 2008 07:21AM)
[quote]
On 2008-05-21 08:03, Kondini wrote:
,,,is a bit like saying that the US have the best Sideshow performers !! (Another form of entertainment pinched from the Brits ?).[/quote]
So even if we did pinch it from ya (which we didn't), we Amercicans PERFECTED it!!
[quote]
So with stiff upper lip,,,leave us our language, women,advanced brains and superior race alone. Ok old chap, what`ho, jolly good, get back to playing with your guns and eating burgers which you do so well (Look at the size of you!!).
[/quote]
Once again..YOUR language, we perfected it by actually annunciating the letters in the alphabet. Don't even start me on your women... ours have all their teeth. You may THINK you have advanced brains, but our balls are bigger! Superior race? Back to the "we have all our teeth" comment. "Look at the size of you"... heh heh, that's what SHE said.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 22, 2008 07:47AM)
Sorry... I just remembered seeing some dogging videos on the net... some of those Brit girls really know how to take care of a driver.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 22, 2008 07:48AM)
[quote]
On 2008-05-21 09:27, Harley Newman wrote:
But you don't have to kick me, to get me going.
[/quote]
...but I've heard jumping on you is a way to turn you on.
[quote]
On 2008-05-21 09:58, Doug Higley wrote:
Sir Higley Sideshow Zibit Maker To The Queen.
[/quote]

Oh that's who made the queen what 'she' is now, I did not realise that Elton had a Zibbit? Is he a Mer "queen" or more of a mini elephant type kind-a queen? ;)

Or may be you made the queen in to a zibbit?
That first link is for "Great America Circus Sideshow" I have never worked with them, but they are a completely different outfit from World of Wonders. Ward and Chris have a much larger tent and banner line. And all the W.O.W. banners were painted by Johnny Meah.
I'm not knocking "Great America Circus Sideshow" I've never seen them or worked with them. I'm sure they're a fine outfit. I'm just pointing out that it is not the World of Wonders showfront.
But for those interested in World of Wonders. I found it to be an incredeble experience.

Contact C. M. Christ
P O Box 907
Gibsonton, Florida 33534

Phone 813 677 4434
Cell 813 777 8176
Email cmc431@cs.com
As a USC man married to a brit bird (with all of her beautiful teeth) she has no problem with R's. Shoot she adds them when not even needed. Asiar. Far as I know it's Asia.

The Sideshow was started in the UK and perhaps the US kept it on life support but just like our crappy TV we followed their entertainment. Reality? Really? BS.

English birds never use the word for a female dog but would rather say fat cow. They NEVER use the word awesome or cute. Gotta love that from where I stand. American broads are all the same. Heather, Jennifer, Stephanie. UK, mostly Sarah, Gemma, or Louise and they love to use the word pathetic while making bad things sound good and good things sound bad. TAH.

We are the world.
Odd this thread has been revived !!!

Guess it had to happen >>>> Got up this morning late, to recieve a call from the Press (The gutter press) Regarding this 5 legged dog rubbish.

Had taken the view that the whole thing was a minor bleep and not worthy of mention up till now, how wrong could I be. Shame it couldn't have been resolved better over there in the US.

So we messed up the English Language and the US perfected Sideshow !!!!
No further comment required by me.

Got the feeling that its time the US Sideshow fans started to Police its own.

Ken (The aggitated).
You can do what our Pres did, tell them you know nothing about it, then blame it on the rest of us, then invite us all over to your place for a couple of drinks.

What a photo op, for you.

JR
BTW - The World of Wonder is now hiring for the rest of their 2009 season