(Close Window)
Topic: Mikame Chop Cup Set (M Cylinders) Instructions?
I just bought a wooden nesting set of Mikame M cylinders. Both are chopped. I know lots of routines for chop cups, but none for this set of two. Since they nest, one is visibly larger than the other. Were there instructions for a routine with this set? Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I have only seen one price for the set, $350. That seems a bit high, I paid $35.

I like the set, but I don't know how to incorporate two chop cups into a routine.

Oh, yes it came with two special balls and one regular ball.
Hello Christopher:

I have these cups, and have seen all sorts of prices for them. I have the instructions somewhere. Let me find them, and I'll be happy to send them to you.

Lately, a lot of things have sold on various major auction sites that have gone for far more than the normal prices.
Bill,

I knew that you would be the first to answer! I was able to ID them through your wonderful museum. I have the lighter color of the two sets you have on the site. A set of instructions came with them, but I don't think they are the original instructions. It is entitled, "Chop Cup" Routine, and they are very basic single cup instructions (1 page).

Does anyone out there have thoughts/routines on using only two chop cups in a routine? That's all that comes with the set - two nesting chop cups.

I'm intrigued with this pair.
The original instructions had only one page. It is titled SM-64 M-CYLINDERS.

Is this the one you have?
If not, send me an e-mail and I will send them to you.
I have a one-page, 2 sided instruction sheet that explains a basic chop cup move. Thanks Bill for being such a great resource. E-mail on the way.
Scan has been sent.
Thanks Bill. The instructions confirm that I have all the original parts and that there is actually a routine with these.
Sorry to resurrect this old thread. Does anyone have the dimensions Length 7 Diameter of the two cups in the set... I have one of these cups and am looking for the other.

THANKS